Chapter 10

Arriving back at the familiar main room of the house, Sans released your arms from his touch and stood back as you placed Monster Kid's still shaking body on the ground. Now you were in the light of the house you took the time to get a proper look at them; their clothes consisted of brown shorts and a orange and yellow sweater, the orange matching the colour of their short, ginger hair. For some reason they wore no shoes. Suddenly, you noticed how limp and unmoving their arms were compared to the rest of their body. They were lying on the floor, seemingly useless. You suddenly panicked- what if the hunters broke their arms?

"Have their arms always been like that?" You asked Sans, worry flowing through your voice.

"Yeah. He's been like that since birth. His arms are totally useless- he can't move them and they don't even feel pain. Almost like they are pinned to his torso. Poor kid can't even hold an umbrella on his own. Don't worry, it wasn't the hunters." He replied casually. "Anyway, what happened back there?" He asked, looking you dead in the eyes. You shifted under his intense gaze, uncomfortable. Luckily, or not so luckily, you were interrupted before you could tell your story by the doors slamming open.

"What do we have here~?" Chimed an overly happy and flirtatious voice. "Did you find Monster Kid, Sansy?" Asked Frisk, rushing over to stroke his arm.

"Actually it was-" began Sans, before quickly being cut off by that whiny voice that would surely haunt your sleep.

"Your a hero! I was wondering where Monster Kid was." She said, before looking to you in disgust.
"Why is this trash- I mean hi Y/N! Great to see you again." Her face quickly went back to looking at Sans.

You took it as your queue to leave.

"I'll be off now." You said, taking one last look at the kid on the floor before leaving Sans, once again, in the hands of the crazy, hormonal girl clung to his arm.

You left through the door Frisk came through, and before you could get far you bumped into a tall figure.

"Sorry!" You said, getting up and brushing the dust off yourself. Taking a look at the person you bumped into, you realised it was Papyrus. He quickly got up, smiling at you like a little kid.

"NO PROBLEM HUMAN-WOLF-MONSTER... THING! THE GREAT PAPYRUS IS FINE! I WAS, IN FACT, LOOKING FOR YOU!"  You had forgotten how loud his voice was. "HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO COME WITH ME TO A DIFFERENT SECTION OF THE HOUSE? MY FRIEND LIVES THERE." He asked, excitement bubbling in his eyes.

"Sure Papy." You said.

"FOLLOW ME!" He shouted, beginning to walk.

After about three minutes of walking, you noticed that the walls had changed colour from a snow white to a dark blue. You heard the trickle of water; a fountain was attached to the wall and was slowly spewing water into a bowl that had pink flowers floating on top. There were flowerpots decorating the floor, at least one per meter. They were blue, but nothing compared to the flower placed in them. They stood tall, each bearing five petals. They glowed a bright cyan, a similar color to Sans' magic.

"THESE ARE ECHO FLOWERS." Said Papyrus, answering the question on your mind. All the flowers, to your amazement, repeated exactly what Papyrus said back at him.

While you were amazed by the flowers, you didn't notice the sudden panic on Papyrus' face. Quickly, he shoved you behind a larger flower pot, obscuring you from the view of people down the corridor.

That was when you heard the load, metal footsteps that echoed down the corridor at an even pace, like marching, that stopped right infront of where Papyrus was.

A/N: Do you want the relationship to progress fast or slow??