Chapter 12

The next day, you decided to explore the blue area more. Maybe there were more places like Temmie village!

However, you didn't get far when you heard the clang of armor- the figure from before, Undyne, had found you. Quickly, you rushed into some tall grass nearby and tried to make as little noise as possible. After a while she left, causing you to sigh with relief.

You kept bumping into her, again and again. After a while there was no more tall grass and you had to run from her glowing spears. There were a few close calls, but you weren't injured. At one point you must have taken a wrong turn, and you ended up having what felt like a counselling session with a very angry man. You then bumped into that pale boy from back near your room.

"Hey Napstablook!" You said, waving to the shy boy. His skin seemed to be glowing in this light.

"Oh...... Hey....... Y/N........" He said, waving slightly in return. "My house is just up here...... wanna visit......?" He asked, a small smile gracing his lips.

"Sure!" You said, following him out of the room. You thought you saw a flash of yellow behind you, but assumed it was nothing.

Soon you noticed two houses- one blue and one pink. Napstablook walked up to the blue one, opening the door and walking in. There wasn't much. The three things you noticed first were the fridge, TV and computer. Blooky instantly walked over to his computer.

After a closer inspection, you discovered three CDs on a shelf, all with music made by Napstablook himself. You listened to them all, and despite not really liking them, you left one on anyway. Hungry, you made your way over to the fridge.

As you opened the fridge, you noticed there was nothing inside. Seeing your confusion, Blooky walked towards you.

"Oh...... are you hungry? Want a ghost sandwich?" He asked, looking at you.

"Yes please." You said, smiling at him. He reached inside and grabbed something invisible. He tried to pass whatever it was to you, but you just felt something cold pass through your hands.

"Oh...... I'm sorry......" He apologised.

"Don't worry, no problem at all." You said, giving him an encouraging smile.

"After I eat, I like to lie down and feel like garbage..... want to join me?" He asked, giving you a small smile.

"Ok!" You said, joining him in the center of the room and lying down. You adjusted your tail, draping it over your torso like a blanket as you lay down.

After a while, your surroundings seemed to fade to blackness and a galaxy began to appear around you. Amazed, you reached out to try and touch the stars around you. Unfortunately, as soon as you moved all the stars and darkness seemed to dissipate and you sighed with annoyance.

You stood up a bit too fast, and the edges of your vision became fuzzy and you felt dizzy. Steadying yourself, you reached you a hand to help Blooky up.

"Well, I'm going to explore more if that's OK with you." You said, making your way to the door and waving.

"Ok...... bye......." Napstablook said, waving shyly.

As you left his house and shut the door, you couldn't shake the uneasy feeling that you were being watched.