Chapter 11

You dared to peek at the figure making the noise, seeing what seemed to be a knight in their armour. There was a red plume of what looked like hair poking out the back of the helmet, the only sign on something living being inside.

In an ominous voice, it asked Papyrus, 

"Any sign of humans?"

The voice was dark and warbled, sound echoing of the dark metal of the armour they wore.

"NO UNDYNE! NO HUMANS AROUND HERE AT ALL!" Papyrus responded, saluting the figure.

This seemed to be enough for Undyne as they, gender still unknown to you, turned and walked back down the hallway the way they came. Sighing with relief, you emerged from your hiding spot.

"Who was that?" You asked, still shaking slightly.

"THAT WAS UNDYNE, HEAD OF THE ROYAL GUARD! SHE DOESN'T LIKE HUMANS VERY MUCH..." He said, turning to face you.

"But I'm not really human... only half. She shouldn't hate me, right?" You replied.

"HMM... I SUPPOSE. I MUST GO, GOODBYE Y/N." Papyrus swiftly turned and walked quickly down a random corridor, leaving you stranded in the middle of whatever this area was.

You cautiously continued on your way in the direction you were previously travelling in. Eventually you reached a room with a familiar looking white-haired boy relaxing against what seemed like a wooden stand. He greeted you with a wave and a lopsided smile.

"Hi Sans! You got away from Frisk, it seems." You said, laughing at the end.

He rolled his eyes, laughing with you.

"Yup. Man, she's clingy. Anyway, I wanna show you one of the best rooms in this entire place." He said, grabbing you hand and beginning to lead you down another hallway. After a little walking, it got so dark you could barely see a thing. You jumped as you felt your tail brush against something, causing it to light up and turn blue.

"Don't worry Y/N, those things are how you light up this place. Kinda silly, if you ask me. They go off after like 15 seconds." Sans said, trying not to laugh at your scared face. He continued leading you through this pitch black maze, clearly having the path memorised. Eventually, you saw a doorway with light leaking through from underneath.

"Welcome..." Sans said as he opened the door, "to Temmie Village." 

First of all, you noticed the large statue of a familiar cat creature. Next to it there was a picture of a dragon, but that wasn't what really caught your attention. No, that was the cat creatures in the room, identical to the one that woke you up the day you were dragged into this world. You presumed these were Temmies. Gasping at their cuteness, you ran up to one, patting it of the head and swishing your tail from side to side.

"Hoi!!11!!" I'm TeMmie! Don'T ForGEt mY fRIenD, TeMmiE!" It said.

The others preceded to say a similar thing, until you got to the last in the line.

"Hi, I'm Bob." It said in a monotone voice, making you laugh. Sans simply watched you from the side, a smile playing on his lips.

"They're so cute!" You exclaimed, turning your head to face him from the crouched position you were in. He simply laughed, signalling to the rest of the room. Turning to face where he pointed, you saw many more of these cute creatures. One seemed to be protecting an egg like it was their child. Another was sneezing cutely, measles covering its face. Another was peering through a crack in the wall, and it was kinda creepy. The weirdest thing was probably the dancing mushroom, though. What really caught your attention, however, was the door with a sign displaying 'TEM SHOP!!1!' above it.

You made your way to the door, opening it. Shelves covered in what looked like cereal boxes lined the walls. In the center of the room was a Temmie behind a cardboard box.

"WeLComE tO TeM sHOP!!!1!1!!" It exclaimed, looking at you excitedly. However, before you could really look around you felt an arm dragging you out.

"Y/N will not be paying for your college fees, Temmie." Sans said, pulling you out of the shop gently by the arm. He let go once you were outside.

"Spoil-sport." You said, pouting. He just laughed.

"So, what did you think of Temmie village?" He asked.

"Great! They are so cute. Thanks for taking me Sans." You answered. You don't know if you imagined the light blue dusting his cheeks.

"Let's head back." He said, putting one hand on both of your arms and teleporting away.

As soon as you regained balance, you noticed you were back in your room.

"Thanks again. See you later." You said, kissing his cheek out of instinct. You definitely weren't imagining the neon blue color his face went this time.

"Uh... Yeah.... B.. bye Y/N." He stuttered before teleporting away.

Tired from your adventure, you fell onto your bed, instantly passing out.

Man, your sleep schedule was messed up.