Chapter 13

A/N: It's been a while! I've been working on original stories on my other account @Claire_Hunter so if you could check them out that would be great. Thanks, and enjoy the chapter!

As you made your way around the area now known to you as Waterfall, the entire place began to get dark. It slowly got so dark that you couldn't see anything at all, not even what was right in front of you. You flailed your arms about aimlessly, until you felt your hand touch something cold, wet and slimy. You brought your hand back instantly, but whatever you touched began to glow, illuminating the room with a ethereal blue light. It was beautiful but also cold, threatening, empty. You glanced around, the feeling of being watched about ten times as strong. 

Before you had time to worry, however, the light began to fade. Touching the glowing object again, you noticed one in the distance that was not lit. You made your way over to it, touching it and watching amazed as the room was once again illuminated with the graceful light.

Eventually you made it through to this room with a wooden floor that creaked whenever you stepped. You walked with caution, but realised it was pointless when you heard heavy steps behind you. Metal armor clanging filled your ears, and you turned around quickly to see a figure heavy clad with a red plume of hair sticking out the top of their helmet. Panicked, you began to sprint through the room and time seemed to slow down as a glowing blue spear rushed past you. With the agility of a wolf, you sprinted though the room- light on your feet as to avoid the incoming wave of spears. The corridor twisted this way and that, and you knew that there was no going back from this point. You were lost.

Eventually you made it to a door, and sprinted in without looking. You fell into a pile of trash, and your arm got caught painfully in something. Your head shot up as you saw the armoured figure by the door frame, and wanted to scream as they slammed the door shut and locked the door, leaving you stuck in here.

Trying not to cry, you yanked your arm free from the pile and began to look through the room. It was mostly garbage- an old top there, machine parts there. A cooler box attracted your attention, and you opened it to find some frozen astronaut food inside. You tucked the tasty looking pieces in your pocket before continuing.

You found a door and left the room. To your surprise, you were back in the corridor that contained Napstablook's room. Sighing, you smacked your palm into your forehead.

Would you be going round in circles forever?