Chapter 3

A/N OMG guys I'm so sorry! I haven't updated this story in so long and saw it had OVER 100 READS! Hope you enjoy x
~edited~

Tensing up, you spoke through gritted teeth, "What do you want?"
He laughed at you attempt at an aggressive tone. The way he mocked you reminded you of the way the other kids would laugh at you at the adoption home. Closing your eyes to regain your calm presence, you sighed, knowing that you wouldn't be able to get out of this easily.

"Nothing in particular," He said. "But you wouldn't dare leave without meeting everyone would you?" He questioned, rhetorically of course. It's not like you had a choice. Bringing you to him then setting you down, he put out a hand for you to shake.

"Sans." he said. you couldn't help but stifle a laugh. "What?" He asked, bemused by your amusement at this.

"Its just that that is the name of a font," You responded, still giggling.

Rolling his eyes at you, he asked. "And your name?"

"Y/N." You answered, awaiting for a mock of your name back.

Surprisingly, all he said was "Nice name," before leading you out the house.

~time skip~

Soon enough, you found yourself outside a house, feeling tiny due to its huge size.

"Wow." You whispered, lost for words. Sans just rolled his eyes at you, stuffing his hands in his pockets as he trusted that you wouldn't try to escape. What was the point?

Taking one hand out and grabbing your wrist, he tugged you up to the door before knocking. After waiting in awkward silence for what felt like an hour, the door finally opened to reveal an elegant woman with pale skin and what looked like goat horns sticking out of her head. A royal looking robe dressed her body, giving the image of a rich woman or queen. When your eyes looked up to her face, however, she smiled at you with a heartwarming smile, almost like a motherly figure.

"Welcome!" She said before hugging you tightly. Gently embracing her back, you became confused. Who were these people? The woman ended the hug before whispering something to Sans, who nodded in return.

"Well, let me introduce myself!" The woman said, enthusiasm coming off her in waves.
"I am Toriel! What is your name?" She questioned.

"Y/N." You said, still feeling nervous about this whole thing. Toriel smiled down warmly at you.

"Do not be afraid my child, I will show you to where you'll be sleeping." She said joyfully, taking your hand and leading you inside.

Walking into the entrance hall, you gasped. A high ceiling decorated by chandeliers loomed above a huge room, including two sets of stairs that led up into unknown. Pulling on your hand a bit, Toriel smiled lovingly at you before leading you up the stairs on the left.