Ch. 12 -Sluts and Secrets

If it gets 8 votes and 8 comments I'll upload as soon it gets to that! (:

I hope you like it!

PLEASE READ MY NOT AT THE END

--------

Mandy Nash

I took a deep breath, adjusting my backpack on my shoulder and pushing open the door to school glumly.

I was looking forward to today about as much as I would look forward to visiting an insane asylum and having a cup of tea with one of the pedophile rapist in-mates there.

I walked through the hallways with annoyance, weaving through clusters of chattering students and doing my best not to catch anyone's attention (considering I really wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment), until I made it to my locker. Thankfully, no one was standing around, so I could easily step in and twist the dial, putting in the combination to unlock it.

After a few moments, I had successfully opened my locker with a satisfying click!. I slung my backpack over my shoulder and dropped it onto the ground, and set to work unzipping it, pulling books out of it and stacking them neatly in my locker.

I carefully emptied my entire backpack into my locker, and then threw it in there carelessly.

I straightened up and stared glumly into the dim, rectangular space in the wall. I then sighed, placing my hands on my forehead and trying to think about which books I would need for my classes that morning.

I honestly couldn't think straight. I was still in a dazed and confused mindset over what had happened at Justin's house the day before, and I couldn't seem to get my thoughts off of him.

Which was annoying.

But all I could think about was kissing him (again), as well as all of those things he had told me; how he thought no one cared about him, how no one listened to him, how he'd never had a legit relationship with a girl.

And then there was the fact that that Frank douchebag who was dating his own mom had punched him in the face and given him a black eye.

It was almost too much to handle.

Right as I was about to bend down and pull my Calculus and Physics books out of my locker, I felt someone come up behind me and snake their arms around my waist, pulling me close to them.

They proceeded to lean down and whisper in my ear, "Hey babe. I missed you."

I jumped and whipped my head around, a wild and alarmed expression on my face.

Greg was standing there with his arms still around me, holding me to him and smiling.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, breathing a sigh of relief. "I didn't know that was you! You scared me."

Greg grinned, letting go of my waist and turning me so that I was facing him. "Who did you think it was?"