Ch. 19 part 2 -A Changing of the Tides

Heres part 2!!!

This is dedicated to YouSlippedAway for making a cool cover (:

15 votes and 6 commentsfor a new chapter otherwise wait the 4 days

======

Mandy Nash

I honestly felt happy.

I was with Greg and Natasha and the three of us were dancing to "Blow" by Ke$ha, none of us really having any care.

We just wanted to have fun.

When we'd first walked in, I'd immediately swept the vicinity of the room with my eyes, searching for a certain someone.

I'd found him almost immediately, surrounded by all of his friends and his slutty girlfriend who looked - as usual - skanky, but pretty at the same time.

If that makes any sense.

I just knew that she was a lot prettier than me, so it kind of was disappointing to see her hanging off of Justin who, of course, looked really hot.

He was wearing a white button-down dress shirt and khaki pants, and his hair looked even more perfect than it normally did, flicked to the side across his forehead. He was grinning, showcasing his set of gleaming white teeth, and he appeared genuinely happy.

Which was attractive on anyone.

But it kind of hurt me on the inside, to think that he was probably having an amazing time with Aubrey.

After a few moments, I'd stopped looking at him, and focused on my two best friends, and within a matter of minutes, I'd forgotten completely about that entire crowd that was grouped in the corner.

All that mattered was my best friend and my boyfriend, and how much fun the three of us were going to have together.

"It's time to lose your mind,

And let the crazy out,

(This place about tuh)

Tonight, we're taking names, cause,

We don't mess around." Natasha and I sang at the top of our lungs, laughing as the music blasted around us.

Suddenly, however, I was interrupted by someone tapping my shoulder.

I turned around, only to see Ryan standing there with his recently-acquired girlfriend Becca. Both were beaming at me.

"Hey guys!" I exclaimed, giving them both hugs.

"Hey!" They cried.

"Mandy, you look absolutely gorgeous!" Becca exclaimed, grinning in awe.

I smiled at her warmly. "Aww thank you, Becca! You do, too!" I replied.

"Thanks." She replied.