Ch. 24 -Dazed and Confused

READ END NOTES PLEASE

======

I stared at the glossy gossip magazine in my hands blankly, unsure if what I was seeing was legit or not.

It couldn't be...just couldn't be...could it?

Or was it possible that I was honestly naive enough to believe that Justin Bieber really had changed his renowned manwhore-ish ways just for me?

I mean, I guess you could say that remaining in an affair with me while having a girlfriend like Aubrey still made him a manwhore. But not nearly as much as it did when he had random hookups practically every day after school.

He'd told me that had stopped.

He'd told me that ever since he'd started seeing me behind Aubrey's back, I'd become the only one...

But unless the guy making out fiercely with Nicole Hulstein - not to mention, clinging onto her like some desperate horndog - was just a friend of Miley Cyrus' who happened to look ridiculously similar to Justin Bieber (or perhaps one of those lesbians who looks like him - from that website, you know?), then I was pretty confident in saying that all of that - everything he'd told me - was nothing more than outright bullshit.

Either that, or he'd just suddenly decided to change his ways again.

But something about that idea gave me a funny feeling in the pit of my stomach, leading me to believe that it was highly unlikely.

I guess that saying is true.

Once a player, always a player.

I sighed, shaking my head bitterly and throwing the magazine onto the glass table next to me.

I knew I shouldn't be feeling as hurt as I was, but I couldn't help it.

Regardless of if I'd just agreed to stay with my clingy-ass boyfriend, and even though Justin was technically with Aubrey Woods, I'd still developed feelings for him.

I'd still started to like him and begun to fathom the possibility that maybe, just maybe, in some insane, practically out-of-reach hypothetical realm of circumstances, we might be able to be together in the future.

As a real couple.

None of this behind-everyone-but-Ryan's-backs nonsense.

But I had to remind myself that I still didn't really know how Justin truly felt about me. Yeah, I was pretty sure he felt the same towards me that I felt towards him, but as of yet, he hadn't admitted that to me, and I wasn't about to go making assumptions that could lead me to potentially awkward situations.

Plus, Justin was clearly not the relationship type of guy. He might be dating Aubrey, but she was more of his fuck buddy than his girlfriend, and he had more emotional connection with me (which is perhaps why I'd begun to like him as much as I did).