one

Rose
Its roughly two weeks since the attack and a hour since my last practice with Comrade it seemed like he was saying goodbye. As I sit in this chair that felt like it was just metal covered in leather and wincing every time that tattoo stylist was/is touching my skin. Marking  battle and kill marks. As I'm getting marked,  I see mason he is with Lissa , christian, Mia, Eddie, Petrov and even Stan.  Mason is watching me in awe you save a guy once with rusty swords from strigoi and your a god.

I got one battle mark and at least ten stars but I am really happy. Head guardian croft saw no reason for me not to graduate now. So in addition I'm getting my promise mark. But that's not why I'm positively beaming I'm happy about being done with school but I'm pregnant with Dimitri's child or rather children Lissa said my aura quadrupled witch means I'm having triplets.

Only Lissa, christian and Adrian know about the kids. All I can say is damn aura reading.

2 hours later

I'm sitting alone on campus in a hidden place Alberta or guardian petrov found me sitting there thinking and staring into space.

She said handing me an envelope, "hey ro, congrats on grad but belikov wanted me to give you this. And I have some news you'll be moving into the guardian dorm"

I replied, "thanks but I can't be on guardian duty I'm pregnant with triplets Lissa said my aura looks quadrupled"

,"well congrats rose"
,"thanks Alberta I'll see you later"

Alberta waved goodbye and walked away. I opened the envelope that was addressed to
GUARDIAN ROSEMARIE HATHAWAY
I began to read

Dear guardian Hathaway,

I'm sorry to say this but I'm leaving with Tasha Ozera. I'm taking her offer. She can give me something I've always wanted something you cant give me a family. but that isn't the only reason you saved my ass more than once in the attack on the school I couldn't make you believe I wanted you any longer we're done. There was never a we or an us only a you separate from me and a me separate from you.
Good bye I'm sorry
Conrad.

The wet droplets clouding my eyes few escaping and falling down my face I walked over to Lissa's room I knocked on the door. She opened it and glared at me

Lissa yelled, "you bitch. You fucking bitch he left and its your fault"

She slammed the door and i ran to Alberta. She has always been like a mother to me well....better than my mother.

Alberta said, "rose what's wrong ? "
I told her everything who fathered the baby's to why they exist to my shadow kissed abilities to what just happened.

Alberta asked and stated at once," judging by the way your so broken you don't want Lissa to be your charge anymore how would you feel about living and protecting family?"

I replied, "I'll do anything to get away from everything I'll return when they are old enough thank you Alberta "

Once I was calm enough I walked back to my room and picked up the bag from under my bed I had packed after the attack and made my bed I took two group photo and and placed them in my bag then write each of the guys a letter  placed then on my perfectly made bed and walked out. To see/meet my new charge and or family.

I walked out to see.......
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lissa
I realized I had been really harsh to rose for gods sake she was crying and rose never Cry's she isn't far enough for the hormones to make her cry. I try to breach her head but her mental wall is strong so I go to her dorm I walk in and notice two of her millions of photos are gone so I walk to the bed room and find her clothes gone , dust on the cupboard, made bed a letter addressed to each of us but I do a double take when I see titles
Princess dragomir and guardian belikov
I was surprised when I saw how Dimitri's was addressed because she'd always called him comrade or Dimitri.