three

Rose
I did 100 circuits of the oval before I noticed I had an audience I looked at them it was mason and Eddie. I kept running I did 50 more before I hit the gym I started on the punching bag when I Heard something behind me I turned and went to strike but I stopped my self.

I said in Turkish, " sorry mason"

He said," thanks for not punching my face and ha?"

I said with a Turkish accent, " I said sorry Mr legend "

He smirked ," legend?"

I nodded ," you killed an ancient and another strigoi when you were 17"

His smile faided, "that wasn't me that was my best friend rose Hathaway"

," she was real I Heard she vanished?"

He nodded and said," yeah"
I asked ,"wana spar red?"

He said, " looking at that punching bag hell no who are you anyway? I'm mason Ashford"

I said," I know  who you are I can't believe your buying this"

He asks, " buying what "

I said ,"look into my eyes tell me whose they are .christian already saw me this a morning "

He looks and keeps staring for a long time.

I say," I can't believe you just for got what we were talking about. I already been told belikov hasn't moved out of my old room since I left  come on mace I'm not that different am I? Come on ducky"

He snapped and gave me the tightest hug I've ever had that's when Eddie walked in

He said," interrupting something am I?"

I say," Edison castle come here and give me a hug!!"

Eddie said, " what gives you the right to say that to me newbie?"

I say," the fact I graduated early from this school and I'm your sister"

Eddie said " I don't have a sister."

I say , " follow me I have proof"

They followed me back to my house  my kids were awake I grabbed the two pictures and handed it to Eddie he stared at the pictures .

I said , " on the day I graduated I wrote everyone letters I remember writing in yours I addressed it to Edison castle in the letter I addressed it to my brother then I mentioned how I was thinking about when I wrote it basicly our child hood. If you don't believe me we always use to play never have I ever and truth or dare."

Eddie said," what is a shadow kissed?".

I say," a shadow kissed is someone who crossed over the the other side and was revived with spirit to be alive they take the darkness from the spirit user and well if they don't know how to harness it properly it takes over them completely like I did with Jessy "

Eddie asked ," rose is it really you ".
I said ," if you don't believe me then ask my father he is also my charge"

Eddie gave me a big hug
I asked ," are you ready to meet your niece and nephews but you can't tell any one I'm back christian already knows "

They nodded I introduced them and they had the magic touch with my kids they were laughing giggling and having a good time. I started to prep dinner and invited then and christian I told them my code name.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dimitri

Christian, Edison and mason have been invited to dinner with the new Dhampir guardian muzur. From what her file tells us she graduated early and she is a muzur with plenty of common dna with abe and she is the best Dhampir in the world she also has three kids. She also from what I've Hurd she is really wise and utterly selfless for a 22yr old.

I've tryed to talk to Alberta about her but Alberta won't all she said was she is like a daughter to her and she is a good guardian and mum and I should steer clear. As Christian and I are walking to the remodeled cabin christian knocked.

A little girl answers," kan I hwlp  you"

Christian said, " I'm one of your mums friends you can call me uncle Chrissy or sparky"

She said giggling , " I'm Irena uncle mace and uncle Eddie are inside helping mummy Damon and Andrei set the table"

She squeeled,"Pop pop uncle sparky and some cheep forrener are here"

I started laughing when she said that it was a rose line she said that to me the first time we met. when I saw who was holding the child I stopped laughing Abe muzur witch means this muzur guardian is his daughter. He showed us to the dining room  everyone was seated except the new Dhampir. She had 3 chickens and a few potato's , carrots and rock Mellon she put them on the table and took a seat next to one of her sons and mason.

She said in Russian," you can eat with us if you want I purposely made extra"

I replied," thank you how do you know Russian? "

She replied in English with a strong Turkish accent ," my father runs his business from Russia "

Irena asked me," what's your name?"

I replied, " Dimitri belikov"

The three kids looked to their mother and she nodded

I said," but you guys can call me Comrade or dimka".

I saw the muzur Dhampir flinch. Some thing just clicked. This Dhampir makes me feel like rose did there's only explanation....... she is rose!!!

I said in Russian," rose I know its you"

She replied in English," rose is my cousin she mentioned you and that nickname hence why I flinched I didn't know who you were she told me I could trust these three"

I replied in English, " you know I've always been able to tell when your lying rose"

She said, " I'm going to leave"

She stormed out just like rose she's been back one day and I've already made her walk away.

Christian said," look what you've done its always been you. You make her leave to run now she has kids and came back to do what's right for her kids she hasn't even told Lissa she's back and you've sent her running"

We ate the meal in silence christian, Eddie and Mason took a kid each and sat down watching TV . I put all the scraps in the bin and put son chicken and vegetables on a plate for rose and glad wrapped it then started to clean the table. Abe was just getting up to show the boys where to but the kids as they were  sleeping.

Christian and I started to walk back when we came across lissa .

Lissa squeeled with joy, " I felt her"

I asked ," what did you feel?"

Lissa said, "her anger. Why was she angry and where were you just now"

I said," rose is here she got mad at me I was proving a hunch"

Lissa yells, "if she runs again I'll kill you"

Christian interjected, " she ran from you too remember? Besides I was just with her children"

Lissa glares and yells ," you knew she was back and you said nothing  to me"

Then like it was never there she's happy again. I'm silently thanking rose. Shit the darkness and rose shit shit.

I say,"rose just took darkness she could be murdering somebody right now "

Christian laughs, " she met another spirit user and shadow kissed that taught her how to use it"

So in other words mark and oksana. My mother is going to kick my ass when I go home yelva is most definitely going to break bones zoya and Paul might not even talk to me good what a mess