two

Four years later
Rose
Its been four years I have two boys and one girl Damon, Andrei and Irena there just like me except the aren't bound to anyone but they have the shadow kissed abilities like me. All three have Dimitri's height and eye colour and hair colour  but my hair type skin and cheekbones. Were leaving with my baba and going back to saint Vladimir's but before we go anywhere we're saying goodbye to mama and there babushka and there aunts, uncles and cousins.

An hour later the kids and I are on the plane back to saint Vladimir's. Now a days I can harness the darkness without any problem and  expel it easily with out effort. My kids fall asleep. I'm so happy Alberta and my dad are here to help me.
Dad grabs Andrei Alberta's got Irena and I have Damon I grab their bags and mine dad had his. Alberta opens the boot a put there bags and mine in there then sit in the car with Damon's head on my chest Irena's on my side with my arm around her and Andrei on my other side in the same position as Irena.

Alberta is smiling I ask softly," what? "

She replies, " your a brilliant mother"

I say ," I had a really bad mother I was lucky I had you there I really respect you always have you showed me what a mother should be"

She smiles even wider in a few minutes we arrive. Dad grabs Irena and I have the two boys and Alberta grabs the bags as we walk threw the school I see christian steering.

He yells," Hathaway "

I pay no attention so he runs to catch up to me.

He asked ," who are you ? I sware you look like an older version of my friend who was like a sister"

I say," guardian muzur do you miss this friend of yours?"

He replies absent mindedly,"yeah have you Heard about spokesane?" I nodded and he continues," I was their she saved this kid who was her best friend and also my life I'm really grateful to her".

I reply ," its been real Chrissy but I have to go fire crotch"

I walk away grinning but, then he runs to catch up

," no way"
," close your mouth ozera my kids are sleeping and I don't want anyone to know I'm back"
," twins nice can I hold one ?"
," sure but its triplets"

I hand Andrei over and Christian cradles him close and we all walk to my new accommodation the old cabin was remodeled for me six rooms christian opens the door for Alberta I enter than dad then christian we put the kids in one room on there beds then close the door.

Alberta asks," what do you go by now? "

I say,"marie muzur ree for short"

She replied,"I'll add you to the roster"

I nodded in at knowledge meant
Dad went to go find his room.

Christian asked," where were you all this time and there are things I need to tell you"

I said ," I became my fathers guardian "

Christian replied,"you need to know Dimitri is my guardian and after you left he locked himself in your room for two months he lives there now"

I say ," ok why do I need to know that?"

Christian replied, " because we're all still here"

I asked in disbelief , "everyone? Do they hate me?"

Christian said, "no, there mad at Lissa and Dimitri for treating you the way they did"

I replied,"I can change my appearance with my shadow kissed abilities "

He asked,"how ?"

I say," I know a spirit user and shadow kissed in Russia that's were I was my father lives there I learnt Russian and Turkish hence the Turkish accent I mainly speak that now a days"

He looked impressed but then had to go so I picked a room and put my bags on my bed I told my dad I need to go he said he'd be ok with them so with that i left
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Christian

I can't believe rose is back. Her kids are so cute and also its obvious who the dad is. I was found by belikov

I say coldly," what is it?"

He replays," where were you?"

I say," meeting the new guardian she's the same age as me she has 3 adorable kids"

He says hopeful, "what's her name did you question her?"

I replied," she's Abe's daughter her name is Marie muzur yeah I did she has a Turkish accent she can barely speak English she thought rose was just a legend "

I had to protect her and her kids.

He asked," what are their names?"

I replied, " Damon, Andrei and Irena "

He had a serious look about him,"she's never coming back is she?"

I didn't know what to say.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lissa

I keep trying to break threw her mental wall

She thought to me,"take care of my cousin "

Like that her wall strengthened and I was shut out. Who was this cousin she was talking about? Maybe christian knows.