five

Irena

It is the first day of school for my brothers and I already have been excepted into a group of Dhampir mainly because of our parentage Rosemarie Hathaway 'the battle goddess' 'the Turkish badass' and the fact strigoi run at the sound of her name.

We were all surprised when the queen vasilisa dragomire payed our class a visit and pulled us out and explained that she and our mother are like sisters and that mum is the queens bond mate witch means mum is bound to the queen. The queen said to call her aunty liss she introduced me to her daughter Rosie ozera dragomir and my brothers to declan ozera dragomir and Nathan ozera dragomir. We all formed our own group then some how we merged the two groups.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Damon
The queens sons Nathan and declan, me, Andrei, Irena and Rosie all get along really well they also get along with our Dhampir friends. It turns out they were friends with the Dhampirs before we were.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andrei
It was really cool that the queen and my mother were like sisters in every way.

I asked"Aunty Lissa?"
She replied," yeah, Andrei? "
I replied, " can your twins and their sister come over our house to do home work its really confusing and grandpa makes it worse"
She said,"sure sweety I need to see your mum anyway"

We all went back to class and waited out the day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rose
Alberta said,"I've mainly got you supervising classes, your mentoring a student and you have a guardian class."

I asked,"guardian class?"

She replied,"yeah, guardians castle, Ashford and belikov came to be last night and said you were amazing that you had Eddie down in seconds and mason down if under a minute before that you were like a a blur running and I witnessed that myself so yeah you'll be training a class of 5 guardians in each class there are three classes you can pick times."

I asked,"3 hours early morning 5am lunch time 9am, and night time 1pm"

She nodded I was in Alberta's office early today to get my new time table she needed to reprint mine. When I was about to get up she cleared her through

She said, "just to let you know the less the marks the more regular they'll attend your class."

I nodded and headed out to my first class. Senior advanced combat.

I said loudly," I am guardian Hathaway you may know me because of spokesane or the attack on the school or because I'm the best in the world or simply because I graduated here early but that is irrelevant I will try to help you become the best you can be"

A student said, "guardian Hathaway my name is James Ashford I'm Mason younger brother I was wondering if...."

I said, "James you can call me rose your brother is like a brother to me so just ask what you want to I won't try to bite your head off"

James continued,"I was wondering if your old mentor/new co-teacher and your self could face off in a sparing match"

I said, "guardian belikov and I use to be so evenly matched we use to know each others moves so well it was hard for rather of us to land blows I'll do it but he needs to agree."

Belikov said," ok but if I win we try to go back to the way things were"

," ok if I win then you clean the gym for a year"

We walked onto the Mats and circled each other waiting for one of us to make the first move suddenly he trys to punch me witch I slide under him and kick his legs out from under him. He stumbles I stand on the balls of my feet and jump and elbow him in the face. He trys to kick my feet out from out underneath me I jump and kick him in the baby makers and pin him and stake him.