nine

Two weeks later
Rose

I have performed my duty's. I try to be myself as I'm doing  it but the only things that make me seem like myself are my kids, mace & Edd's, dad, Alberta ,James and that's it. Alberta has given me so much support like when I was a student at saint Vladimir's. She's always been their.

I walk into her office
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mason

Rose is finally up and about its great to see the Turkish badass up and about. It even better to see that she mostly acts like the rose we all know and love the only things that are different with her are the facts she reads a lot more now than she use to, she avoids belikov a lot more lately and shes requested to start going on hunting party's she's even put in a request for time off.

Me, Eddie and Yuri are standing together while belikov and alto are standing off to the side on their  own while rose is getting the Matt's from the store room.

She put the mats on the floor and we began to spar with her one on one she gave us surprisingly good advise. She is such a good teacher.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James

I'm sitting in English and I absolutely hate it. Every novice guardian swarms around me because the Turkish bad ass and also known as the rose Hathaway acts like I'm her brother. Not just that its the fact rose has gotten me out of trouble more times in the last month than mason has in 3 years she also has some of my black marks erased from my record.

Like yesterday she helped me rig up kirovas office. You see she had foreign dignitaries comming to give talks to the school but first she had to deal with some people who had gotten themselves suspended last month and she had put some rules into place. so that night and I put on gloves and put a porn video on an old iPod and sinked it up to these small but very good bluetooth speakers we hid them all over her office and put them on full volume. Then we hid video cameras from every angle we could think of lucky for us they were small and easily hidden. 

Next she put a special micro robot in the doors lock that she is able to control with her phone her phone is a burner so if they find it they can't find her. Today is the day the dignitaries arrive. I text rose the ok and she gets the not to lock the door it won't open until rose unlocks it. I press play on the video and turn on the intercom and broad cast it to the hole school. I'm waring gloves so I leave no finger prints. I quickly run back to my dorm and pretend to have no knowledge of what happened all I can say is rose is the best guardian ever.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Christian

I can't believe kirova didn't see this coming its classic rose. I also know she is so good she won't have anything or have left anything behind that could I identify her. What I didn't know this is roses new no? There was a knock at my door it was dimitri.

He asked with a smile, "who did this prank?"

I shrug and reply, "I have no clue but I can tell you this isn't roses mo. She's more paint and kidnapping or locking people in places that scare them then tipping things on them and getting away with it."

He nodded and we left to try to help kirova before the dignitaries arrived.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dimitri

We hurried to kirovas office and I slid my guardians masks on. When we rounded the corner we saw rose trying to get the door open to let the kids free.

I shout over the porn video, "how long have you been here"

She shouts back, "fifteen minutes but I can't get this ducking door open!"

I laugh and push her out of the way and try to open it but I couldnt . we then see the dignitaries arrive and we here the video stop then the door unlocks 15 minutes later.

Kirova said, "thank god, thankyou Guardian muzur for your quick response. Belikov ozera what took you so long?"

I reply, "I had to get lord ozera before coming here he is my charge after all"

She nods she looks surprized and embarrassed when she sees the dignitaries the three boys run from her office with red faces. The dignitaries have discussed looks on their faces.

Rose speeks up, "I will personally be taking care of this I will find out who is responcible. But head mistress if I may"

Kirova asks, "yes?"

Rose continues, "I need to seal off the room to make sure nothing has been tampered with and I know better than anyone to catch a trouble maker you need a trouble maker so am I able to have my student James Ashford assist me he hasn't gotten in trouble since I've been here and he's been on his best behavior in his classes so I can assure you he'll never could have done this ."

Kirova says, "very well please let me know if you find anything but if this is the artist's work you won't find anything its been 6 years why now?"

I say, "maybe their trying to frame or cause discredibility by doing this when guardian muzur has only just started and is trying to ruin her reputation"

Rise said, "exactly that's why I'm taking this so personally"

Everybody except rose left as we were leaving g we saw James enter. He was smiling at rose she then started laughing at what he said. She told him what kirova said. They shut the door and began looking for clues I suppose. I followed Christian to find Lissa.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lissa

I opened my door to find cris and Dimitri.

I asked, " is this one of roses?"

Cris replied," no kirova mentioned the artist "

I laughed cris and Dimitri looked at mle funny I let them in and led them to the couch. I got them a beer each and sat down with them.

I said, "six years ago we were year 11 anyway rose got dared to destroy all the behavior records for the senoirs she got to choose the method. Is she turned kirovas office into a craft room she painted the paper tricking it to the walls in different arrangements making snowflakes and paper chains it looked awesome and she used her cursive script in her letter to the principal on the window the artist and then on her desk was here. I don't know what type of letter she left this time but only kirova and rose would know their handy work and this prank doesn't scream art unless the artist has bigger plans or whoever is making it look like roses work I can't remember anybody else's mo  being sex vids"

Christian said, "that was rose?"

I nodded that was the day everybody was given a clean slate and rose ended up with the best behavior and highest GPA out of everybody in the grade for Senior year.