four

Rose
I felt Lissa getting angry and calling darkness to her I am out on the running track running laps as I pull the darkness from her to me and focus that energy on running laps faster and harder. I felt Lissa's worried I also felt they were coming to find me and Alberta is among them.

I felt the bond becoming stronger but lighter, becoming less of a hassle  but I kept my defences up. I kept my wall intact. I felt eyes on my but I could feel Lissa's surprise, shock and awe I could since her thoughts, ' she's so fast like a blur '

I felt pride but this is what I always did this when I pulled the darkness or I beat up tree's. I kept running till I felt the darkness disappear then I stopped running. I walk over to the gym and start on a punching bag I felt the group follow me and stood there in shock watching.

I said, "you don't need to watch me like that the darkness faded on the field "

Lissa said, "I know I missed you"

I replied,"missed you too mace ed wana go a few? Two on one?"

Mason looked to Eddie and replied, "be ready to feel the pain Hathaway "

I said, "muzur but I have shadow kissed abilities so your the one's who will feel the pain"

We all laughed and began in the first second I knocked Eddie off balance and 'staked' him. mason was a little harder he was shocked at how fast I got Eddie but he kept trying to land blows witch I doged and kicked him in the stomach then pined and staked him.

I gave him a hand up. When I looked around everyone seemed shocked that's when I noticed I had accidentally moved my hair exposing all my marks. I quickly flicked my hair back over my shoulder to cover my neck.

I said, "you two need to have more training you should go back to school"

Mason said, " we can't all be like the extraordinary rose Hathaway maybe you can teach us"

I asked rhetorically, " is there anyone who can provide me with a challenge?"

My phone rang

I answered, " guardian muzur"

Dad answered, " rose its me Irena is saying she she is seeing people"

I replied in a rush, " ill be right there this is all my fault"

I hung up the phone and rushed home. I realized in that time they didn't have there charmed lights in in their room. Irena has always been sensitive to the darkness she's always the first to feel its effects at night. I ran to their room and forced the ghosts back and turned on the light. I reassure her I'd never do it again then she accidentally woke up Damon and Andrei.

Andrei asked, " mummy why did you act word around DAT man dimka?"

I say , " he's your daddy he hurt me real bad and I was scared he'd hurt you too I was fighting to protect you from fading love"

They whiped the tears from my eyes and pulled me into a hug. They lead me to my bed and laid down next to me as we drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dimitri
As I watch roza run the track over and over she is so fast she is like lightning. Then she walked to the gym and had a punching bag almost and utterly dismantled. Then she asked Eddie and mason to take her on. She surprised me and had them both pined in under a minute it was extraordinary its like she's gotten even more fierce after she's had three kids. She transcends even me. She really is the best guardian of our time. She really is the Turkish battle goddess everyone says she is.