eight

A week
Rose
I awoke in my bed room I saw mason a sleep in a chair that was pulled up beside the bed. I got out the bed at first I was a little dizzy I almost fell over. I held into the bed leaning over breathing till I got my balance back. Then I lifted mason and carefully placed him on the bed witch was really hard because he is really heavy.

I remember everything that was said when I was out. I opened my door and walked across the hall and into my kids room and sat there in one of the corners watching them sleep. Then moments later there was yelling but it was too muffled for me to hear but I didn't move. Fifteen minutes passed and I didn't move I just sat in the middle of the room watching my kids sleep and thinking.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dimitri
I walked in to see my roza to see how she is doing but when I walked in Ashford was laying on the bed stretched out sleeping instead of roza. I got everybody together. We searched in all of the places rose usually is. Lissa checked the bond and found her. I was glad she didn't leave the house. I was on my way. Lissa stopped me.

Lissa said, "don't she has so many questions running through her head and its giving me a head ache just give her time she doesn't want or need us to be there just yet"

It broke my heart but I understand
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lissa
My sister.... My best friend doesn't want to see me. She is so confused so many questions running through her head and then she remembered her wall and then everything disappeared from my mind.

everything just faded like it was never  there in the first place....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Christian

I get why ro doesn't want to see them and how she is confused and needs time to think and try to answer her questions in her mind. She needs to come to terms with what she is and how to do what she does.

I hope she finds a way to deal with it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mason
My poor sister. My little brother is worried about rose he been asking me how she is or if she'll be coming back or when shell be back. I can see he is scared for rose and worried about her and missing her.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Abe

I knew my little girl is with her children that's why I wasn't really worried she was missing  I can tell she is lost and confused she just needs time to know what it means to be what she has become and answer the questions running around in her head.

I'm glad to see she still feels her motherturnal duty's to the triples.

I ask, "how are you feeling?"

She replied, "fine, I'm just thinking and I wanted to be closer to them. I was awake but couldn't move I'm really confused and I have so many questions."

I wrapped my hands around her in a hug. She just broke down crying on my shoulder silently crying.