eleven

Dimitri

Lately rose has gotten better she has been drinking more talking with us practising in the gym less but still keeping her time with James......

For some unknown reason that name stirred the cauldron or red hot anger and the green smoldering jealousy that are dangerously close to boiling over and spilling every where.

James and rose are close as close as she and Mason were in school. I was doing my guard rounds and heard James talking about rose.

James wait ," rose is so cool. She is so good at her job at catching me up/ pushing me farther along in my classes I'm already farther along in my prac and theory than the rest of you. She's been splitting our lessons into assignments and prac and theory so I can graduate with honours instead of dishonors."

It really resonated with me how far rose would go to help her students. She took over for alto. Let me tell you
She is doing an amazing job on both fronts. Unlike alto students actually respect her, they like her, they also know if they keep their grades us and actually pay attention they'll get to keep her and not get some stuffy alto the second type guardian.

That being said her classes for both theory and prac are the highest in the whole history of the school.