Chapter 1

Justin's POV:

I was there in the hallway until my twin brother Derek walked up to me with his collogues , or what they call themselves ''Falcon's'' . I'm picked on , and tortured by them everyday not only at school but at home too. Derek doesn't care for me the way that I care about him , our lives aren't different from eachother. Well that's for one thing of course , he's famous the '' Derek Bieber'' , he goes all around the world on tour , singing , and being Derek I guess. I only have one friend her name is Denise. We've known eachother forever basically , all the time it's just Denise and I. Anyways back to what was going on before about Derek. My thoughts' had gotten interrupted when he punched me in the face.

'' Come on bro fight me , oh wait you and your lil girlfriend Denise are weaklings''

'' Why must you hate me? I do nothing to you , its everyday Derek, and again she's not my girlfriend she's just my best friend''

'' Boys hold it , let me talk to him for a sec'' he sternly said while kneeling to my side

The boys had followed Derek's orders but I was afraid of what may come next

''Whenever you see me , or my boys coming your way , or away go the other direction understood? I've said this a thousand times already , dont make me say it again, and I see the way you look at her .''

'' You've never said that before Derek , and understood''

'' Don't be smart with me ok , don't be'' He punched me again , hard enough that all I saw was blackness.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Again sorry for the chapter , if you like it great , if you don't sorry. If you have any ideas just inbox me and i'll respond back A.S.A.P. Thank you<3