Chapter 12

Derek's POV:

" Yes I am gay , I've only dated girls to hide the fact that I am. I've never kissed a girl , or had my first kiss until now because I wanted it to be you. Also never had interest in them whatsoever. Please don't think of me different, I'm still the same annoying , and punky Derek"

" Don't worry i'm not going to be against you nor think different of you. I'm not against gays or lesbians. Infact since you came out with that , let me tell you something...........I'm gay too"

" But h- " Justin cut me off

" Female crush , but I wouldn't date her. My agreement to that the other day was to hide that I'm gay. "

" See we are a like Jay , i've always like you " I put my hand on his neck

" To be honest Derek , I uh , um thought that , it was sexy at times when you would glare at me and be annoying. It's just really cute to me." Justin pecked my lips

" But what about? I thought you hated it"

" I loved your annoyance, stares , and your sass talking , but not the other things. "

" Well then , how would you like to go out with me to night after the concert I set up. " I bit my lip

" I would love to.......CONCERT?!? " Justin flipped out

" Yes concert I want it to be tonight because there's somethig planned after we go out. Please , Please , Pleaseeeeeee Justin. " I put on a puppy dog face.

" Fine , but only cuz I can't say no to that gorgeous face of yours. "

" Thank You Jay Jay "

" Your Welcome Baby Boy "

--------------------------------------

Ok so Derek admitted that his way gay , and so did Justin. Will they forever love eachother in the rest of the story or break up and move on? You'll find out later when you read the rest of the story.

P.S I promise to update everyday