Chapter 76

Justin's POV:

After I calmed myself down , I walked into the hospital and made my way to Derek's hospital room. I started to pick up the pace when I saw doctors dragging him out of the room. My head was telling me no no no that Derek didn't die on me , he would never. The doctors held me back from getting any closer to him , but I needed to feel him one last time if it was the last.....

" That's my spouse you're taking away from me , let me have him please don't take him no! " I shouted crying

" We're trying our best right now ok we're not going to let him die this easily" My eyes shot open

" THIS EASILY?!? " I shouted

" Justin calm down " Scooter ran up pulling me back

" DEREK I LOVE YOU " I cried even harder then the last time , not being able to breathe.

I sat there and waited.......Could it be bad news? Has Derek finally stopped fighting back and just gave up? I love him more then anything i'd lose anything over him , I just want answers. It's been forty-five minutes and i'm a complete wreck, can't you see? No huh? I'm going crazy then aren't I , excuse me for my misbehavior or me caring for my loved one!

" Now you may want to hold him back for this ok? " Kenny and Scooter nodded holding onto me tightly

" Derek's stable we fixed the bleeding , and his cracked skull. He's wearing a bandage around his head that will support it firmly. You may go and see him but very quietly since he's in pain. We'll release him in three days back to you guys but no work for a like a year and a half, he hit his head pretty good. Also he may not seem or be the same him but either way support him in any way possible. He'll have his memory and won't slip into acolma but he will be shy , quiet , sleepy , non-energetic, well you know. So if you want you can go inside now and keep him company.

I walked in slowly sitting by his bed side holding his hand nice and firmly.

" Justin is that you? " I sniffled

" Yeah baby it's me , i'm here " I looked at him

" That's my baby I love you " He smiled

" Me too baby and I promise you that when you come , my complete focus will be on you " I kissed his hand

" Thanks babe alot but I also want you to know that i'll be here forever " He chuckled

" Yes you will be baby and i'll be by your side whenever you need me " I held his cheek

" Thanks babe I feel better and I know I must've scared the crap out you. How do I know what? I scared the crap out of me too , now It now tells me how you feel when this happens. " I chuckled

" Yes you do Der , I love you babe "

" I love you too JuJu and this won't happen ever again " I nodded and held his hand , watching him as he fell asleep

Derek's POV:

When I opened my eyes from my long nap , Justin was passed out asleep with his head on the side of my bed holding hand. I needed someone to talk to but everyone else was asleep to so I awoke Justin for company.

" Justin wake up baby please " I shook his hand

" Yes baby " He croaked

" I feel lonely " Justin sat up

" What's wrong? Do you need something? "

" Yes can you keep me company? " He nodded

" Sure how do you want me to though?" I smiled

" Sing to me baby? " Justin kneeled on the chair and looked at me while begining to sing.

Oh, no,

oh, no, oh

They say that hate has been sent

So let loose the talk of love (of love, of love)

Before they outlaw the kiss

Baby, give me one last hug

There's a dream that I've been chasing

Want so badly for it to be reality.

And when you hold my hand

And I understand that it's meant to be.

'cause baby when you're with me...

It's like an angel came by and took me to heaven (came by and took me to heaven)

'cause when i stare in your eyes it couldn't be better (I don't want you to go, oh no, so)

Let the music blast

We gonna do our dance

Bring the doubters on

They don't matter at all

'cause this life's too long

And this love's too strong

So baby know for sure

That I'll never let you go

Justin kissed me passionately after singing to me , I felt complete , I felt something like I never have before. It's hard to describe but it was an amazing feeling. He stared into my eyes the whole time and sang to me , it was beautiful , meaningful , and just all the right words I wanted to hear. I'm here forever Justin , I'll be fine and home with you and the kids my life is worth living for. Thank you for forgiving me and loving me that the way you do it means everything , you're my everything, I shall have you forever!!

--------------------------------------------

Nooooooo I'm NOT ending the book if you were thinking that , eventually there will be like 2-3 sequels but im not sure about that because this book aint even done with yet for like 30-40 more chaps. Anyways Derek's still alive , Justin sang a beautiful song to him which makes Derek feel even more loved and complete. He's a completely changed person Derek , don't you think?