Epilogue-Final Chapter of B1

Okie, so no one answered to the quiz so I'll decide in book 2! Chapter one coming on January 1! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The world rocked before Skypaw as she lifted her head. She winced as she slowly stood up. "What just happened?" She muttered. All her memories came flooding back. She fell into a ravine and... Ended up here? She shivered when she heard a mischievous cackle, which rattled through the hollow trees around her. "Who are you?" She hissed. "Show yourself!" She was scared, but stood her ground. Suddenly a large figure emerged from the shadows. A badger! She unsheathed her claws."Do not try hurt me. Foolish cat!" Skypaw then saw something... Unusual. The badger was somewhat transparent, it's ghostly figure lumbering across the boggy ground. "So," the badger started, "let's make a deal.""What? What are you saying? I didn't even come here of my own will, there's no way I'm making any deals!" Skypaw hissed."Listen to what I'm saying! I can give you everything you've ever wanted, all you have to do is listen to me.""I already have everything I could ever hope for!" The badger laughed at her remark. "Everything?" Mist swirled around her and Smokepaw appeared, but there was another cat with him. They seemed to be happy together. She bristled, who could it be? The second figure became clearer, and it transformed into Blossompaw. Was Smokepaw happier with Blossompaw? "No! No that can't be!" She yowled, and the mist disappeared. "Smokepaw promised that he would never leave me!""Oh, but he could be lying? It's true isn't it?" The badger continued. "Your not sure if he actually loves you?" Skypaw shook her head. "I will not give in to you! I will not agree to anything!" She yowled."Then... I'll just have take it from you!" The badger lunged, and everything went black. "It's over. Your mine!" The black creature snarled. The words echoed in her mind, it's over, then one word followed, Thunderclan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Here's the link to the second book! http://www.wattpad.com/story/11160984-warriors-book-2 I don't know if you can click it bu'cha know right?