First day of school

Bruce Wayne - father of Thomas Wayne
Selina Kyle - Mother of Thomas Wayne
Thomas Wayne - son of Bruce and Selina
The joker - father of Lucy Napier
Harley Quinn - mother of Lucy Napier
Lucy Napier - daughter of The Joker and Harley Quinn

--

"The first day of your last year of high school. Wow I feel old," Selina said as she straightened her sons collar.

"Yeah mom I know," Thomas replied with a hint of annoyance in his voice.

As soon as his mom let go of his collar he immediately bent his knees to pick up his backpack and flung it on his back, walking swiftly towards the door.

"Wait for your father!" Selina hollered behind him as Thomas swiftly ran down the steps of their mansion towards one of the cars parked outside their door.

"He's in the car!" Thomas yelled back as he opened the passenger side door and got in.

Bruce smiled at his son as he sat and got comfortable. "You ready champ?" He said in his deep voice as he maneuvered the car out of the long driveway.

"Yeah dad, I just wanna get it over with." Thomas sighed as he looked out the window.

"You don't seem too eager," Bruce stated.

"No, I'm not. Just another year of busywork taking me away from my training," Thomas clenched his fists. Bruce noticed and sighed.

"Thomas, you don't have to train son. The threats are over. Gotham isn't the same as it was years ago." Bruce spoke calmly hoping his son would drop the attitude.

"Yeah but I want to continue the legacy dad. I want to be the next Batman." Thomas's voice hid his excitement but his enthusiasm was apparent to Bruce.

Bruce smirked as he pulled up to the entrance of the school.

"If you show me good grades, i might be convinced enough to have you doing something extracurricular," Bruce said in a low voice glancing at his son.

Thomas grinned and opened the door of the car.

"Thanks dad, see you later," he slammed the door of the car and walked up to a group of his friends.