Her

"Dude, fresh meat!" One of the seniors exclaimed as he stood up on the table, flinging an apple at a freshman passing by.

Thomas grabbed his legs and yanked him down. "Stop that, you'll get in trouble. And I'm not bailing anyone out for anything this year," he threatened.

"Dude chill. Wise words from batman's kid. That's cute," his friend said in an irritated voice. "ok new year, new goal. We gotta get laid before we graduate!"

Thomas smirked. "Oh please. Is that all you think about?"

"Excuse me for not being batmans son and getting all the tail I want. We know you get some regularly but my dads a carpenter and the girls don't seem to be too turned on by it," his friend scoffed.

Thomas shook his head. "That's not why I get girls you dork. I don't try to take advantage."

"And yet it's one pussy after another." His friend huffed.

Thomas smirked and bit into his apple, scanning around the room looking at the faces of the students. He glanced to the right and saw someone he had never seen before.
A girl with long blonde hair wearing a formal dress shirt and a skirt. Her eyes were striking.

She walked slowly out of the cafeteria holding her tray.

"Who's that?" Thomas murmured to himself. No one heard him to his relief.

He shrugged it off and kept eating his lunch.