Joker's princess

It was the end of the school day. Thomas saw Lucy walking down the steps of the school towards a dark SUV. The driver was standing outside the rear door and as soon as she got closer, took her book bag and opened the door for her.

Thomas's eyes followed every moment, watching as the man climbed into the drivers seat and sped away.

"Long day champ?" Bruce's voice prompted Thomas to turn and face his father.

"Oh, hey dad. Yeah, nothing new really," he smiled as they made their way to the waiting car.

"What were you looking at?" Bruce asked as he took his sons bag from him.

"Nothing, just trying to find one of my friends," Thomas replied.

Bruce nodded and drove.

--

Johnny Frost opened the doors of the mansion allowing for Lucy to walk through. She walked immediately up the stairs towards her room where she set her bag on her bed.

"My princess is home..." a deep, dark voice echoed behind her. She turned around and smiled at the person standing at her doorway. Her father.

He held his arms open. "Come to daddy," he said as she walked into his arms. He held her tightly and grinned at her.

"Welllll, how was your day princess?" He asked with a smile.

"Daddy I love it! I just wish I could have done this sooner.." she said disappointed.

He shook his finger at her

He shook his finger at her. "Now now, you know exactly why I didn't allow for this before..." he rasped.

"I know daddy but...I'm happier. I love being out around people." She smiled as her eyes glistened.

The Joker had noticed she was much happier lately, more excited and full of life. She looked so much like her mother. He sighed and turned back around and started walking out the door.

"I'm glad to hear it, princess. Now, don't come downstairs until I send Frost for ya...daddy has a business meeting downstairs." He said as he turned to her and smiled before walking down the hall.

Lucy sighed and sat on her bed.

--
Thomas stared out of the window towards the city.

"Something on your mind son?" Bruce asked as he brought a glass of cold water to Thomas.

"Nah it's nothing," Thomas said as he took the cup.

"Why are you down here?" Bruce asked. They were in the bat cave, the bat mobile to their left. Thomas sighed and shook his head.

"It's nothing dad. I just needed to be somewhere quiet," Thomas replied.

Bruce nodded. "this about a girl?" He asked as he sipped on his own water.

Thomas glared at his father wide eyed. "No dad." He sighed as he walked out of the room with a huff.

Bruce smirked, his smile twisting to one side of the his face as he watched his son leave the bat cave.