Chapter 6

(This entire chapter is in Phil's POV)

I couldn't stop dreaming about Dans perfect, soft, caramel looking eyes last night. Or his perfect sun-kissed body. So when I saw him this morning at school I thought it would be a good idea to follow him. 'Cause that's not creepy at all Phil, not one bit.' I thought to myself. I watched him as he sat down on the bench outside of school, notebook in his arms and pen in hand he started writing something. I couldn't tell what it was from my view but I could tell it must have been sad because he looked to have been crying. He got up and started walking towards the school and I chased after because I wanted to ask him what was wrong and if he needed any help or something. He was walking fast but I had made sure i could keep an eye on where he was going. So I didn't lose him. He stopped and I thought it was because he spotted or heard me behind him but instead of turning around he proceeded to rip a page out of his journal and throw it away thankfully missing the trash so I could pick it up without sifting through the garbage. I don't think he realized he missed the trash can. Now the tricky part is.. should I read the paper. It would invade his personal space... but I'm so interested. So I pick up the paper and start reading it. Before I finished even reading the first line I was in tears. How could he feel this way about himself. I haven't even known him for a day and I'm already in love with him, and his lovable personality. He is perfect and I'm determined to make him understand just how perfect he is.

(Sorry this was a short chapter<3 I'm shit at writing)