Chapter 9

(Phil's POV cause why the hell not)

We played a few rounds of Mario Kart, Dan won, mostly because he kept distracting me with those gorgeous brown globes he calls his eyes. We kissed a few times while we played, every time we kissed my heart would flutter. It was perfect, Dan was perfect. I still couldn't shake the sight of all those horrible gashes on Dans arms. I don't know how someone as perfect and lovely as Dan could think such horrible things about themselves and do such horrible things to themselves. I look over to Dan and I find him curled up in a ball with his head on my shoulder. God I didn't think he could get any cuter, but there he is being the most adorable thing ever.
"Hey, Danny boy, it's time for me to go."
"Huh, oh, ok, thank you again, for everything you have done for me. For protecting me from Charlie. For not running away when I showed you my scars. For being here for me."
"Thanks for letting me know. Remember Dan I will ALWAYS be here for you if you EVER need me."
"Thanks, I love you Phil." DID HE JUST SAY HE LOVES ME!
"I love you too" I replied with a definite blush on my face. I lean in and I kiss him. I want to kiss him forever. I want to hold him in my arms forever. I want forever with Dan.
"Bye Dan get some rest so you can heal up nice and good. Also I was thinking that maybe you should stay home from school tomorrow."
"Ok Phil but I'll miss you." He says with the most adorable pout I've ever seen.
"I'll come over after school tomorrow, does that sound ok."
"Ok that will have to do." Dan says with a smirk. I was just about to leave when he says, "Phil I was thinking, what are we? Are we like boyfriends or something. I'm up to being your boyfriend if you are fine with it."
"Of course I want to be your boyfriend Daniel, I wouldn't want it any other way." I say with a wink.
"Bye boyfriend." I walk over to him and give him a small peck on the lips then walk out of his house. Gosh he is so adorable. I'm determined to make him realize just how perfect and gorgeous he is. I'm gonna get rid of all those poisonous thoughts he has and replace them with love. Cause I'm so freaking in love with Daniel James Howell.