All as One ft. Evi & Jue

LT11
ft. Accepted Evi and Jue
Future

Dedicated to wavvyrae .

All as One.

"Okay, little girl

"Okay, little girl." A grunt escaped Jue lips as he spoke whilst unbuckling the car seat and grabbed the handle of it. Evi reached down in the backseat on the opposite side of the car, clutching the baby's bag as she had her own on her shoulder.

"Is her pacifier in her seat?" Asked Evi as Julian begin to search on either side of the baby girl, Javia. He grabbed the item he dug for and held it up, shaking it a bit before handing it over to her.

Evi grabbed it and clamped it down to her shirt, letting it dangle down by the strap as she stood straight and shut the door at the same time as Jue. They walked through the driveway and through the rest of the cars of immediate family up to Amir's home.

Used to, they would just have family dinners at their mom house but now they would rotate to each individual house to keep from continually putting so much on their mom -besides they all owned their own places at this point in their lives.

Jue held the car seat beside him as he pushed the front door open and spoke out, "Yo! yo! yo!" He had various of voices reply to him from different directions. Before Jue could fully sit the seat down, Terrance was unclamping Javia to take her out.

Jue shook his head. "Can't even sit her down first before you're stealing her." Terrance ignored him, pulling Javia up to his chest and leaving her blanket in the seat.

Considering Javia is the only female offspring, everyone would be all over her -Chenille having three boys, Terrance still with one boy and Amir bringing in two. Terrance kissed Via's cheek repeatedly as she looked at him with a wide grin.

"A, where you at? " Jue called out as Evi finally had came in after remembering to lock the car doors.

"Hey!" She spoke with enthusiasm before shaking her head with a light chuckle at the sight of Terrance and the baby. Already, she thought to herself. Keely came up to her and gave her a tight hug before the boys came running behind her.

"TT Evi!!" They crowded in a huddle around her before she pulled away from Keely and squatted down to their level, hugging them both at a time while calling their names.

"Azekiel." She spoke to the oldest with a tight hug and kiss on the forehead. "And my boo, José." Evi squeezed the youngest tightly and kissed all over his face causing him to laugh.

"Can we see cousin Via?" Azekiel asked on behalf of them both. Evi nodded and pointed towards Terrance who still held her.

"Yep. Go ask big uncle.", She replied, referring to him as they did. Azekiel rushed over to Terrance as José reached up for Keely, wanting to be held. She groaned playfully as she grabbed him quickly, holding him up on her hip.

"It's crazy you look exactly the same after having a baby. I wish. " Keely somewhat complimented as she pulled José up farther from slipping downward. Evi chuckled.

"But you had two! Besides, you look good with the extra weight."

"Hips are too wide." Keely rolled her eyes at the thought, not noticing Amir coming into their presence.

"I like them." He speaks up, licking his bottom lip briefly as he grinned towards her. She held her smile and looked away as he gave Evi a side hug. "Hey Evi, how are you?"

"I'm great, 'Mir. Good to see you. You good?" Evi hugged him in return as he nodded.

"Great. Jue treating you alright?" He asked additionally, still dwelling on past situations. Evi nodded with a smile, not speaking on it. Amir said a brief okay before he grabbed José in his hands, kissing his cheek.

Jue popped the beer's top off before holding it up to his lips, taking a chug as he looked to the side to see Tevon. He furrowed his brows and swallowed, pulling the bottle down. "Damn boy, you're getting tall. What's up?"

"What's up Unc." They bumped fists before Tevon went towards Evi and hugged her tightly. She hugged him back, lifting him slightly as she rocked them from side to side.

"Look at you! You're getting your dad's eyes, what the hell. That's crazy." Evi chuckled as she looked at him, rubbing through his hair. "How's school? "

"It's okay."

"Where's momma? " Jue questioned Terrance as he watched Azekiel holding Javia. Terrance shrugged and looked up for a moment.

"Said she's on the way and that she's bringing someone."

Jue scoffed, drinking from his bottle once again and shook his head. "Better not be some nigga."

"Yeah, I don't think I'm ready for her to move on yet either. "

"Where's that girl you were telling us about? " Jue asked Terrance. T leaned against the wall, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"She had to go visit her mom, she was in the hospital. I'm going to let y'all meet her though. "

"You serious about her?"

"Pretty serious. " T says first with a nod then continues, "I'm too up there to just be playing games. I haven't dated in years so hopefully things work out."

"Yeah, me too. You deserve a woman in ya' life." Julian says before taking another long swig.

"Crazy how I'm the oldest but the last left to get married." Terrance added making them both chuckle. Javia became fussy, crying as Azek held her tightly, looking up to his uncles frantically.

Terrance looked at Jue as Julian liked back at him. Terrance clenched his jaw, waiting for him to make a move but Julian only widened his eyes, wondering what he wanted him to do before throwing his beer back into his mouth.

"What's wrong baby." Evi cooed taking Javia slowly away from her nephew. She pushed Via's head downward to her shoulder and swayed her from each side. Evi looked at Jue and sighed. "Jue, you said you weren't going to drink today."

He shrugged to a small degree. "My bad, I forgot I said that." He says before drinking the last bit of his beer. Not to start a disagreement, Evi simply just walked away from the two men.

Terrance looked at his brother in disbelief, trying to compose himself. "When I thought you were getting better with that shit." Jue kissed his teeth and side eyed him.

"What're you talking about?"

"That's your wife and child, Jue. You can't keep drinking so much and putting Javia off on Evi like this."

"Okay." Julian simply stated and walked away, not wanting to hear the repeated lecture he's heard over the last couple of months. Just as he plopped down on the couch, the doorbell rung -indicating their mom was here.