Crazy in Love

LT24
Based off a dream

Crazy In Love

The living room was crowded with three people. Two guys and one girl filled the area with their laughter as their attention was immersed into the television that displayed the youtuber Iberleezy playing a game of Detroit, Become Human. Gemini, the young male of the house hazel ocre eyes glanced at the screen as he leaned deep into the sofa cushions. The open window off to the side allowed sunlight to brighten the room and it glistened over his honey toasted skin and gleamed the natural reddish color of his hair that was locked in a dread hairstyle that was tied up in a pineapple style and skimpy goatee.

His laugh held a deep tone alone with his best friend's Brilen. Brilen sat along the floor a few feet in front of Gemini as Brilen's sister,  Zarin , sat on the other couch into her phone, scanning a collection of shoes to choose to purchase next. Gemini rubbed his thumb over his cheek, his skin itching just near the medium sized birthmark beneath his eye. He rocked his knees inward and outward, still watching the episode.

"Kiyah, I'm gonna kill this nigga!" Aryona spat into the cellphone, turning her steering wheel into the driveway behind a car she didn't recognize which elevated her anger.  "Girl, what dun' happened?" Kiyah interrogated in confusion as Aryona parked, killing her Jeep's ignition.

"I'll call you back later." She replied before answering the actual question. She stepped out the vehicle, the sun gliding down her smooth caramel legs as if it was butter. Her lotion gave her skin a mere sparkle along with the highlight that coated her cheeks paired with her well done makeup. Her light washed shorts hugged her fatty and slightly wide hips as her orange flared shirt fell off her shoulders. Her sandals led her up to the door, her ankle bracelet hoolahooping around her ankle as she did. She switched her phone and keys to her right hand as the left one banged on the door. Her bracelets rattled as she did.

Aryona put all her weight to one side and tilted her head, waiting. Her head's angle caused her kinky curls to sway. The door finally unlocked and opened. Her almond shaped black eyes caught sight of Zarin, Gemini's best friend's sister. That's when she linked the unfamiliar car with her.  "Well, hey Ary'." Zarin spoke but Aryona's attitude was strong and mighty at the time. "Where's Ge?" She questioned instead of greeting her in return. When receiving a 'you can't speak' as a remark, she simply pushed past her. She entered the home, going through the foyer into the living room to see the young guys into the tv.

Finally, their eyes caught sight of her. Brilen head nodded, speaking to her by her name as Gemini smiled small, greeting with "Hey baby." Aryona dismisses every greeting she'd been given. She was on a mission for one thing and wasted no time in getting to it. "Why you haven't been answering my damn calls?" Gemini furrowed his eyebrows together, closing in the two slits in his right one.

"What you mean? I haven't got any calls from you." Aryona scoffed then cut her eyes at Brilen and pointed her finger at him just as Gemini retrieved his phone from his back short's pockets. "And I called you too Bri, where your phone at?"

"Oh, my phone on the charger in the kitchen."

"My phone was on do not disturb, I forgot." Gemini remembered once seeing the note and moon icon on his phone screen once waking it. Aryona shook her head. "You'a damn lie." Gemini continued to stare at his phone lock screen, scrolling up to see all the missed calls and messages.

"That's all the fuck you do is lie. Talm' bout sum' fuckin' do not disturb. You only put your phone on dnd when we together and going to bed. So you putting it on dnd to ignore me?"