Tainted Angel

LT15

Tainted Angel.

It was a cool night on the outskirts of the city

It was a cool night on the outskirts of the city. I kept my bag close to my chest since it was starting to cramp my wings.

My cream colored feather wings spread wide as I ran my hands over the lefty. My fingertips brushed gently over a feather when I heard a indistinct rustle in the distance.

I shut my wings close back to my back as I looked around. The darkness made it difficult to recognize a figure, let alone danger.

Innocently, I looped my hair behind my ears as I began to walk again, contemplating the decision of flying instead. My nerves begin to calm once I didn't hear anymore sounds.

Suddenly a dark figure lunged towards me causing an immediate flight reaction. We tussle above the leaves of the trees as I gasped in fear. My bag fell from my hands slowly to the ground as his dark spirit overtook me.

He chuckled darkly into my ear, saying: "Well, well, well. Hey there, little angel."

My mother warned me of the events that occurred around these hours- angel hunting. Demons keep the wings of angels and dangled them from their walls. I had been captured and I have yet to dominate my own strengths.

The demon chained my wrists as he leads me to his sanctuary. I tugged against him but he only yanked me back aggressively. "Come on, little slave." He purred into my ear.

My stomach churned from his presence but also of the thought of the evil things he would do to me. We entered a room and my breath stripped from my lungs, my eyes bulged from my sockets and my wings shivered in fear.

Just as I was warn about, there hung hundreds of angel wings along hooks. I gulped as I felt the pigment drain from my skin, leaving me pale.

He hums in amusement at my reaction proving to me how cold souled he was- they all were. "I'm a priced Angel hunter. Remember that, darling. If I tire of you, your pretty little wings will be added to my decorations."

I felt the sharpness of his nail glide over my wings around to under my chin as we made eye contact. I felt though at any given moment I could collapse. My breathing had became shaky.

Still peering deep into my soul, his mysterious, gloomy eyes skimmed across my skin. A smirk came over his lips before he faded in mid air. His disappearance made my heart pace soothe until he pulled me into him from behind.

"Let's help you lose your purity."