To Us

Lt16
Present

To Us.

Teyana carefully carried the tray of glasses, a champagne bottle, and a clear container that had individual rose petals inside

Teyana carefully carried the tray of glasses, a champagne bottle, and a clear container that had individual rose petals inside. She pushed the beige, narrow door open by pushing her back against it just as she heard the movement of water.

Detrick blew out a heavy, relaxing sigh as he eased further into the water. His eyes had fell closed for a moment from the overwhelming comfort he felt. Football practice that day really gave each muscle a workout. The soreness was nearly unbearable. The clank sound of Teyana setting down the glasses however, caused him to reopen them.

A small smile came over his face as he sat up, resting his back directly against the side of the tub - towers of foam bubbles following and stirring as he did. Grabbing a handful of the petals, Teyana dashed them into the water. They scattered about and one landed on Detrick's face making them both chuckle lightly.

"Really?" He rhetorically interrogated, shaking it off.

The tub was now completely decorated- from lit candles, rose petals, bubbles, the beverage, and them two. Teyana smiled satisfied and nodded, grabbing the champagne bottle and tilting it over both glasses one by one.

She stood back and rubbed her hand over her slick bun hairdo and moved her hands down to her sheer robe. She slid it off her body, already nude as she joined her husband of now three years in the well sized, jacuzzi bathtub.

Detrick leaned back some more as Te sunk her upper body down in the water, pushing her chest against his. "Happy anniversary." She cooed, feeling the bubbles tingle around her shoulders.

He licked his lips as hers leaned and said, "Happy anniversary baby," before their lips connected. Their lips fell into synch with one another's as the motion of them moved slowly. Teyana leaned her folded forearms on his mid section to keep her balance.

Detrick's palms retreated from her back downward to her wide hips, holding her in place so the small ripples in the water wouldn't cause them any movement. Teyana broke the intimate kiss with a few pecks and reached over, grabbing both glasses.

Her husband admired every move she made, thinking of how beautiful she was to him, how much she made him happy, and even the few patches they went through that didn't take any time to repair. He had finally found a woman who loyally loved him despite the discouragement from family and close friends who, in their mind, was only having the best intentions for him.

The myth that every woman would only want him for his title of football player or just his money filled his head, he'd started to believe it. That is, until he met Teyana Kristi Dawson- her last name now being Prescott though.

Teyana proved him and everyone else wrong in every aspect. She had her own occupation and passion that she was still going to college and getting her degree for - she was becoming a pediatrician. Her love for kids was deep. What attracted Detrick the most was her mature mindset though they both were young and had a lot more learning to do out of life.

She saw life from a different perspective which helped him take a look at things through her view. Things that he'd noticed but never gave much thought about seem more intriguing once learning her way of seeing it. Teyana was very strong minded, something he had to learn to adapt to quick.

With most of the women who were very submissive to what he say, it was easy for him to be in control. But with Teyana, she gave him a run for his money. Though she was still respectfully submissive to her husband, she wasn't a pushover or "obedient dog".

Teyana had to learn and process how to be submissive as a wife. It wasn't easy for her, but she slowly became better. After getting Detrick out the rough, controlling mindset he once was in, he'd became easy to be submissive to due to his loving, caring and respectful way.

Teyana faced similar discouraging pressure as he did. Everyone in her circle but a few having little faith in the relationship due to his status but that didn't stop her from making things work with the man she felt a connection like never before with.

To not know the full meaning and feel of love before, the two had grown to love each other. They taught each other love. They showed one another by example how love was really supposed to go and what it really felt like.

Detrick had just noticed old jams of R&B playing in the distance of the bedroom right outside their bathroom. Teyana had handed him his glass as they clanked the glasses against one another's.

"I love you." They announced in the same moment, sending a tingle down both of their spines. They cracked a smile and took a sip from the glasses.
Teyana slowly drunk hers as Detrick threw all of his back quickly, sitting the glass back on the top rim of the tub.

He grabbed hers slowly from her lips, sitting it beside him as she looked at him questioningly. Detrick pressed his lips against Teyana's forcefully, switching tub positions as he grabbed ahold beneath her thighs.

He leaned her against the other end of the tub and got between her similar to how she had did him, still having their lips together. He extended his tongue out, gliding it over her full lips tasting the champagne. He moved his tongue along her jawline to her neck, pulling a section of her skin into his mouth and slowly suckled it.

He kissed it softly as Teyana breathed softly, leaning her head over to the side to allow him more access. He noticed from his canthus view her nipples becoming more erect. That made two things growing harder, he thought.

As Detrick tried to move farther up between her legs to fill the space between them, he felt his muscles tighten in the calves of his left leg. "Ah!" He screeched in pain, furrowing his brows and stopped moving completely.

"What's wrong?" Teyana asked in concern, resting her hands on his shoulders as he reached his hand to his leg.

"I just caught a charley horse, man." He replied while massaging his calf roughly. Teyana couldn't help but burst into laughter. He scoffed as she felt her gut become sore from her hard laughing.