feenin'

LT21
90's
Ft. Devante Swings

Feenin'. requested by princessd0ll

The doors jingled as they were pushed open

The doors jingled as they were pushed open. Approximately after, loud thunder boomed outside just as Devante walked inside the corner store. He sniffed, leaving the hoodie over his hightop fade as he trailed straight to the back refrigerators in the store.

He pulled the cooled compartment open and grabbed a forty, that being the one reason for him coming besides his brother, Dalvin, wanting a restock on cigars. His footsteps trailed through aisles towards the register as other customers walked within the store.

" 'Sup?" He greeted the cashier as he pushed his hoodie off his head and sat the old English drunk on the counter. He grabbed a handful of swishers and added to the pile. The guy head nodded in a response greeting and started to ring up the items, each beeping as he scanned it.

"Nice tattoo." He complimented, bagging up the products as the total price displayed on the register monitor. Devante furrowed his naturally arched eyebrows in confusion.

Hesitantly, he replied. "I don't have a tattoo."

The cashier widened his eyes and gritted his teeth. "Okay, how drunk were you last night?" He asked rhetorically.

Devante pulled the pager from his pants back pocket and looked over his reflection in the black screen. Nothing struck his attention along his face, but when reaching his neck he saw it- a fresh tattoo of a pretty face complimented with a trendy hairstyle.

He recognized that face, it belonged to Imani- the girl that couldn't fade from his mind in reality, let alone his dreams. He cursed beneath his breath, he felt he was losing control over himself when it came to her. He looked off to the side and noticed a bouquet of flowers. He grabbed them and placed it on the counter to be added to his purchase.

The cashier only shook his head, filling in the blanks of the unspoken. The total went up about seven dollars as Devante pulled spare dollars that were over the exact amount. "Keep the change." He offered as he grabbed the plastic handle of the bag, pulled his hoodie back on and got the flowers.

_____

Imani squeezed the lotion onto her hands before reaching over and rubbed it against her legs. She lathered the moisturizing substance into her skin as low music played to drown out thunderstorm outside. She hummed in harmony as she moved her hands in a rotation motion up her legs.

She popped the top back on the lotion as she rubbed the last bit into her arms. Imani head tilted towards her door as she tried to make out a sound she heard. It chimed again and she recognized it as the doorbell. She rubbed her hands together lastly and grabbed the nearby robe since she'd only got to dress in undergarments after her shower.

She made her way throughout the apartment as the doorbell was rung again. She pushed the sound of the New Edition music video that was being featured on MTV to the back of her mind as she stood on the tip of her toes to look out the peephole.

Sighing exhaustedly, she unlocked the door slowly and pulled it open. Imani was faced to face with Devante as his light eyes stared back into hers. "What are you doing her-" Her voice was cut off by his.

"You have it, Imani. My money, my house, and my car, but I just want..I need ..you." Devante vocalized. Imani stared at him unconvinced and folded her arms tightly. She cleared her throat to rid the tingling feeling she got from the smoothness in his deep voice.

"So I'm just all of sudden more important than all that now?" She questioned with a squint of her eyes. He pushed the hoodie down from his head and handed over the flowers. His tattoo caught her eye as her heart dropped a bit from surprise. "You got a-are you crazy?"

"You were always more important. It just took me not being able to get you off my mind to realize it." He replied as her eyes never left his tattoo. He just can't leave me alone, she thought to herself. She took the flowers into her hands from his and instinctively smelled their buds. She sat them down on the tablestand before she pulled him inside by his jacket.

Imani shut the door and turned towards where he stood. She learned against the posted door while their eye contact never broke, rather they exchanged a conversation of understanding.

The moment switched quickly once Imani crashed the two's lips together. He grabbed ahold to her waist, trying to pull her towards him but she took control and guided him towards the room she'd just left from. Devante got the hint and deepened the kiss as he lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck as he walked through the back room's door, going towards the bed.

He dropped her onto the familiar bed roughly and climbed on top of her body, returning back to the deep kissing. Imani felt his tongue slide in her mouth as she gripped the back of his head again. He pushed his pelvis up against hers.

He started playing with the straps of the robe when she flipped them over, trading places as she straddled his lap. She sat up to breath and dropped her robe off her shoulders as he stared intently up at her.

She stood up as it fell down into a puddle on the floor. Imani grabbed her breasts through her bra as he then got up. Picking her up again, their lips rejoined and he laid her back on the sheets of the bed. Devante was in a determined minds state as he took off his hoodie. His soft kisses trailed down her body. She intertwined her fingers in his hair as she pulled his face upward to hers.

He kept kissing her as he pulled her panties down and threw them somewhere across the room. Their actions seemed to be in synch with the storm since lightning struck once he did. He slid the rest of his clothes off and climbed closer to Imani as he left tongue kissing along her neck.

He started kissing back down her chest and bit her stomach, starting to suck on her nipples after pushing the material down from her breast. She watched as the tattoo image of herself wrinkled on his neck as he moved it continuously.

" 'Vante." She breathed out his nickname she'd given him as he went to the other one, doing the same thing. He squeezed her sides beneath his fingertips as he kissed all around her thighs. He returned back to her neck as he moved her legs open with his knee.

"Devante..condom.." She said in almost a warning tone as he kissed her neck, chin up to her lips. He'd came prepared even though not fully knowing how things would play out. He looked her in the eyes as he held it up.

"I got you." Devante whispered as his one hand went down to his lower level. Imani wrapped her arm around his neck as he put both hands beside her head. She eagerly bit her lip and stared up at him as he stared back. She saw a smirk creep on his face before he pecked her pouty lips, pulling at the bottom one as he in.