Guns 'N' Roses Part 2

Charlie chewed on her bottom lip as she traced the frame of her phone. She had opened a new message tab under Jasai's contact. She glanced up and out the window as the blinds we're opened. Her lashes extended from her eyelids as she did.

Anae and Taleah soft breaths of low snoring echoed in the room as it was going on one thirty in the morning. Charlie put her attention back on her phone as she pulled up her keyboard up, starting to type along it:

Hey it's the girl from the liquor store lol. Thanks again!
1:28 a.m.

Charlie impatiently awaited a reply as she leaned back against the headboard. She pulled her sheets up to her hips, staring at the wall across the room as her phone chimed from a new incoming message.

I'm surprised you even text me lol. It's no problem, beauty. I hope you ladies enjoyed.
1:33 a.m.

Lol it was a slick way of giving me your number..we did.
1:33 a.m.

Not long after Charlie sent the message, a call from Jasai lit up her phone's screen. To avoid the ringing from waking her sleeping friends, she hurriedly answered. A wave of nervousness went through her as she cleared her throat. Charlie lifted the phone to her ear and spoke. "Hello?"

"Hey, how you doing?" Charlie couldn't help but chuckle at the question as if they hadn't been texting shortly before him calling.

"I'm doing fine. How about you sir?"
"I'm good, but I'll be better if I could..see you." Jasai hinted, leaning against his truck's window. He was just now leaving Eric's residence or more so still on the premises preparing to leave. The party was still going on, but it was mainly the aftermath of majority of the guys being drunk off their ass.

Jasai outlined his mouth with his fingers as he rubbed over his mustache and licked his lips in the same moment. The line still remained quiet as he waited for her answer. Finally, her voice returned but in a stutter. "Uh..um yeah. Sure. Where?" Charlie interrogated in curiosity.

He thought for a moment. "We could grab something to eat. You hungry?" Charlie agreed with a yes and Jasai nodded, pushing the key into the ignition then turned if. "A'ight. You comfortable with giving me your location? I can come by and get you."

Charlie sharply looked down at her lounging clothing and looked over the sleeping bodies of her friends. She swallowed and cooperated. "No, yeah. I'll send it to you." With they being said, they exchanged a couple more words before ending the call.

Charlie searched her home location in Maps before messaging the neighbors a couple blocks down house to Jasai- just to be safe. Jasai watched the attachment appear in their messages.

Alright, I'm on my way
2:00 a.m.

He sent then clicked onto the location and estimated the time it'd take to get there- about twenty minutes. He hooked up his phone to the sound system so the directions would be announced aloud to him. He reversed out the driveway of his friend's house and headed in Charlie's direction.

Meanwhile Charlie stood from her creaky bed as she stepped over her friends carefully. She slid her closet doors to the side quietly and grabbed the first outfit she saw- a pink tracksuit. She grabbed ahold of some furry slides to go along with it, not feeling like dressing up for a last minute outing.