Drip

LT22
present
Based Off a True Story

Drip. Dedicated to POECTIC

Edmond adjusted the lens to the digital camera while his glass frames begin to slip to the tip of his nose as he focused. He blocked out the crowd's roars that boomed against the burgundy and white bricks of the gym.

Micah stretched his leg up into the bleacher as he kept his hands stuffed in his black hoodie's pockets. He took a seat and removed the soda can from inside his pocket, handing it to relative Shawn. Shawn sucked his teeth as Lindell looked onto the two. "Nigga, I told you grape soda."

"Bra, you said Peach." Shawn shook his head with a mimicking laugh as he popped the beverage open. He outstretched his hand before taking sip and raised a brow.

"Where my change?"

Lindell bobbed his head from either side at the two foolish ways as he kept his hands warm within his stonewash Jean jacket. He turned his attention back to the game as the girl's played at the moment.

Both Aija and Irene looked at each other as they waited in the short line to get their ticket torn. Irene couldn't hold her smirk much longer as a small giggle escaped while Aija kept hers up.

"Just don't make eye contact." Irene advised considering this was Aija first time attending a high school basketball game plus the environment they were located wasn't the best in the city; the West Side and a portion of the hood. Aija was familiar with the area however from her doing of community work.

She nodded in understatement. "Oh, I know. I wasn't."

In due time, their ticket was taken and the time had came to enter the lion's den. It was pairs of eyes they were expecting to be on them and that in itself brought a low degree of shiver to their bodies alongside excitement as mainstream music blasted.

Couple of eyes, not of those of the trio, reverted to the duo away from the game for a short moment. Edmond caught the two walking past on the opposite side to find seats in his game recording video. Irene and Aija their took seats. Irene searched the bleachers as Aija removed her jacket and massaged her earlobes that held her M earrings.

Irene nudged the side of Aija with force as she pointed to the other side of the gym. "There they go. You see Shawn in the white." Irene said, using her boyfriend as a target. Aija aligned her focus with her friend's index finger until she found the trio and nodded with a smile.

Lil Baby voice murmured through the stands that held up the two speakers as My Dawg played. Micah slouched as he watched the girl's play, seeming uninterested, while Aija watched him with much interest.

The song describing their untitled relationship to her, that was her dawg, though they weren't on speaking terms at the moment due to an altercation over the prior week. That didn't change much though. They hadn't even caught sight of them yet.

But once a good ten minutes had past, Lindell yawned to a small degree looking over to the other side. His staring reverted to recognition of his friend's girlfriend who was also his friend, Irene then the friend of hers. His elbow sunk in Shawn's gut interrupting his complaining session regarding the game. Shawn looked at him with furrowed brows in confusion until Lindell pointed.

Taking him a moment, his squinting finally found the two. Both chuckled as Lindell waved with sass playfully and Shawn leaned over to whisper in Micah's ear who was on his phone. The girls' happened to watch the entire scene of them realizing their presence and Aija returned the wave with equal sass. Micah side glanced at the girls before turning away quickly, memory of their terms swarming through his mind as he shrugged. It took him by surprise seeing Aija for the first time in person, but his facial expression wouldn't show that.