#8-He gets jealous

This was also requested by ruby9017. Hope you like it! Love you!

Jace:

Your fingers were twirling your hair as the vampire in front of you was bluntly flirting with you. 'Listen why don't we go somewhere,' he said pulling you closer by your waist. 'Sure thing,' you said fluttering your eyelashes. You were on a mission to get information from the vampires and so you had resorted to flirting in small, tight clothes. You took him outside holding his hand and as soon as you were out of sight you pushed him against the wall. At first he seemed excited but then as Jace stepped out of nowhere he realised what was happening. 'Filthy Nephilim, let me go.'

'What do you know about Valentine?' you asked him. 'I'm not gonna tell you anything about him bitch.' he said hissing, his vampire teeth now out. 'Have it your way then,' said Jace and he plunged the stake into the vamps heart. Jace started to walk away and you chased after him. 'Well that didn't go well.' you said. Jace didn't say anything, just kept his fast pace. 'Jace?' you asked. 'What?' he said not looking at you. 'What's wrong?' you laughed. 'Oh you know just the fact that my girl was flirting with a vampire right in front of me.' he said still not looking at you. You laughed again 'You know we were on a mission right? It didn't mean anything.' Jace didn't say anything. 'Aw is Jace Wayland actually jealous?' you asked  in a mocking tone punching his shoulder. He didn't say anything but you could see him set his jaw.

You stopped him from walking and looked into his eyes. 'As amusing as you being jealous is I don't like it when you're a whiny brat. It was just for the mission Jace. It didn't mean anything. I love you.' you said. At this Jace softened. 'Good,' he said and pulled you in for a kiss.

Alec:

You were sitting at Taki's waiting for Alec who had just went to the bathroom. Literally two seconds after Alec went, a cute werewolf came up to you and sat on the seat in front of you. 'Hi,' he said. 'Hey,' you said. 'Can I buy you something. You look a bit lonely.' You were stunned- this kind of thing didn't usually happen. 'Uh no thanks I'm good,' you smiled at him. 'Well here's my number. You should call me and maybe we could hang out.' He smiled at you, giving you a piece of paper and then walked off, and just then Alec came out from where he was listening to your conversation. He looked angry. 'You were flirting with him,' he pointed out. 'Really Alec? I didn't even know what was going on,' you said. He sat down beside you. 'I don't want you talking to any random guys alright?' You laughed 'Okay Alec.' He scrunched up the piece of paper with the number on it and threw it away.

'I forgot to tell you my name-' the guy came back and looked at Alec. 'You don't need to tell her your name. She has a boyfriend.' Alec spat. The boy took one look at you and then walked off. 'You're so cute when you're jealous,' you said smirking. 'I'm not jealous I just don't like it when other guys talk to you.' Alec said smiling his sweet smile. 'Not jealous. Righttt.' you said laughing. 'I love you.'

'I love you too Lightwood,' you said pecking him on the cheek.

Simon:

You and Simon were at a restaurant for your date. The waiter was a young man with a British accent and he was very focused on you. 'What would you like Ma'am?' he asked his words sounding great in that accent of his. You ordered your food and the waiter winked at you and walked off. Simon looked at you 'What a jerk.' he scoffed. 'He just ordered the food Simon!' you said laughing. 'And winked at you too!!' said Simon. 'Aw you're so cute when you're jealous. Come here and hug me.' you said standing up. Simon hugged you 'Yeah I'm jealous okay? He had a cool accent.' You looked up at him, an amused look on your face and burst out laughing. 'Simon, you are the cutest person I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I cant believe you.' You laughed some more and stood on your toes to kiss him on his lips.