Book 2 Minecraft: Herobrine

I own my story/plot/characters. So if you do copy my story, I will definitely report your story along with messaging you and commenting on your bored. So please, don't copy any of my stories. Thank you.

Lisa's POV

I ran to Derek's cave, figuring he'd be there. It was night time so whenever a monster was near, I'd slice 'em in half. I got to the cave and instantly saw shadows moving. Yup, Derek was in here all right. I looked everywhere, but no luck was in me....yet. I drew my bow and hid in a cavern. To my surprise, Derek was in there. He shot me just as I shot him.

"Owww!" I whispered.

"Weak!" he muttered.

"Whatever! " I said louder.

"I win." he smirked.

"No, I did." I shoved him.

"Pu-leae!" he shoved me hard, right back.

"Yeah, steal anything?" I asked as we crawled out.

"No, but I did meet someone. Derek stood up.

"Kill them, steal anything? " I asked.

"No, she was quite...........charming actually. " Derek said as he looked into darkness.

"She?"I coughed.

Some... girl came here? How dare she! I swear I shall find her and, and, um. I don't know. But Derek seems to like her and he should like me!

"Yes."he replied.

I paced around in panic. I shut my eyes.

"What else?" I asked.

"A guy and a girl came and took her out. I sneaked away before they saw me, though. I hope to see her again." Derek nodded slowly to no one.

"Okay then." I frowned.

"Let's take a walk outside. " Leo said as he walked to the exit.

"Sure." I whispered.

I followed him out of the cave. We walked around in silence for a few minutes until I saw a light.

"Woa, check it out." Derek ran towards it.

He tripped and went out of sight. I heard q piercing scream from him. I ran over.

"Derek! " I yelled.

Derek must of slipped and fell into... Lava! he was burning in a lava pit. I did what I had to do. I dived in and threw him out. I poured water on the ground near him. I was sinking in the burning lava. I felt weird after a moment. I smiled and...........

Derek's POV

I stopped screaming as the water went on me. I looked over into the lava, I was going to pull Lisa out. She wasn't there. She... she di-. NO! She didn't. I saw no body in there or around me. I dived in the lava. Water poured in as I was in there. It together made obsidian. I was inside and felt fuzzy. I knew I wasnt dead, I was just.... trapped.