Chapter 8

Jakob's POV

I woke up and yawned. I looked around. Oh yeah, I was in a house. Heh. Any ways, the girl was still sleeping. I went outside and started to make a garden. I put the fencing around it and got the water. I planted all of my seeds. The girl, Nina, came out of the house with two fishing poles.

"Teach me how to fish," she shoved a fishing pole into my arms. I shrugged.

"Sure. Is there any type of water near by?" I ask.

"Ooh, yeah. There's a huge lake where a lot of people ride boats and go fishing." Nina lead me to it.

Finally, the blue water came to sight. We rushed over there. Only a coipoe people were boating and fishing. Good.

"Okay, hold it up, like this. Now tilt it back and cast it in. Watch me." I cast the line in. Nina smiled and she tried.

"Now wait for something to bite, then reel it in. Ooooh, I got a fish. Watch how I do it!" I tugged back and starting to reel it in.

Nina clapped and I took a bow. This is really fun. We spent half the day talking and fishing. We went home to eat. This was a really fun day.

Leo's POV

I woke up and went to Nina's house. I noticed she had a garden. Mmm, I can't wait to have pumpkin pies. Yum. I knocked and there was no answer. I opened and gound no Nina. Maybe she went to get more wood or water? Sure, I'll go with that.

I went over to Dylan's house just to, you know, learn more sword tips. I do say, I have gotten better at sword play, although I still prefer bow and arrows. I knocked and Dylan opened.

"Hey, wassup?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Sooo want to practice?"

I nodded and went on in. We went to the back and took out our wooden swords. Once Dylan thinks I'm improving better, I'll upgrade to a Budder sword.

"Focus, Leo," Dylan said.

After a long time, we stopped to eat. Dylan took out some cooked chicken, apples, and bread.

"So," Dylan said, "You've done really good. You can use a gold-"

"Budder," I corrected.

"A budder sword now."

"Yeah, high five!"

"No. Now let's use the gold-"

"BUDDER!" I shouted.

"Geez, Budder sword now. Come on, let's go."

We started to head back, but I saw Nina and this dude through the window. I gasped and opened the door and ran out to the boy and Nina.

"Oh, hey Leo." Nina smiled.

"Hey, Nina. Who is this?" I point at him.

"He's Jakob. He saw Herobrine, too! He just needed a place to stay. He is amazing! He taught me how to fish and he's growing food. We'll have a feast soon!" Nina said with excitement.

"Really?" I stare at him for a long time.

"Nina has told me lots about you. You sound pretty cool. I wish I had a girlfriend like Nina, she's so nice and you're so lucky," he smiled.

"WHAT!" I hissed.

Is it just me, or is he crushing on my girlfriend!? Nina blushed and looked uncomfortable. I hope she doesn't like him back. I glare at Jakob and whip around to go back to Dylan's house. Maybe me and this Jakob can dual! Heehee. But first, I have to get better...or I'll end up dead....

------------

Okay, I made this chapter longer. Yaayy. How do you guys feel about Jakob? By the way, I did the Budder thing because people were mepad when I called it the "G word" and I can understand. I should of thought of that and now I feel stupid. Lol. Anyways, hope you vote, comment, read. Love you all!!! :D