Chapter 11

Nina's POV

The day zoomed by. Building houses is just really fun. Jakob just watched in awe. I made his house into like a tree house. Well, more like a house on a wooden pole, but still. Jakob loved it.

"I'll see you in the morning. And I'll make an iron sword and iron armor for you," I said to Jakob.

"Don't make me a sword. I, um, use a... a bow. An enchanted one, actually." he smiled sheepishly.

"Oh. Okay, then. I'll juat make you the armor. Good night, Jakob." I waved.

He waved back as I climbed down the ladder of his house I adjusted my pink and white varsity jacket I got from when I went to high school, well, before I skipped highschool. I'm 15, I can handle monsters and stuff. I still can't believe I've been here since I was 10.

I walked to my wooden house and went inside. I just love my house. It has a little waterfall in it. I have a couch, a kitchen, and a storage room. And upstairs is my bathroom, bedroom, and balcony.   My bedroom has pink carpet and a a double bed.

I jumped onto my bed and stared at my celling. Tomorrow is the day we find Herobrine. I got up from my bed and looked out my window. Jakob, Dylan, and Mia's houses were still lit up outside. I guess they can't sleep like me. It was already dark outside.

I went over to the corner of my room and smelted a whole set of iron armor. I took out my diamond armor set and diamond sword and put it in my chest for tomorrow. In my chest for tomorrow, I have 30 blocks of dirt, my armor and sword, a bow, 40 arrows, a new diamond pick ax, five pork chops, five apples, a budder apple, a cake, a stone sword (just in case), 30 wooden planks, a crafting table, an extra iron chest plate and helmet.

I think that's all I need. I hope the others are prepared. I took my pink bow out of my blonde hair and sighed. What if your friends die? What if you fail to kill Herobrine? What if you fall into a portle and die? What if-

"Shut up!" I hissed.

....

Good. I put another budder apple in mt chest just in case. Ooh, and I forgot to pack potions. Okay, I need three potions of healing, two speed potions (I forgot what it's called), two potions of poison. There all done!

I started to think of the real world. Of earth, where I used to live. I had a computer, but I don't remember how it worked. And an Xbox 360. That's when I got sucked in. And now I'm trapped here. And I had a little brother. His name was.... was Jason. And my mum and dad were awesome. We had a TV. And I went to in school. That's all I remember. It's been five years since I was in the real world.