CHAPTER 5

Herobrine's POV

I was wandering around at the crack of dawn. All of the monsters were catching on fire. Suckers! I kept walking, collecting all of the stuff the dropped out of them. Out of the blue, a guy wearing a red shirt and jeans appeared in the sky. Herobrine! I thought. Wait, I am Herobrine. He fell right on top of me with a oof! I shoved him off of me.

"Huh?" he blinked a few times.

The sun wasn't help to his eyes at all. He gazed around for what seemed like forever. He must not realize who I am. Then, he fixed his eyes on me.

"Where am- Woa! Dude, your eyes are pure white! Wait, who are you. Shoot! Are my eyes white too?" the guy covered his eyes.

All I could do was stare. Just stare and stare into his deep blue eyes. He looked at me. He flipped his blonde hair out of his eyes.

"Go!" I yelled in my most deep and threatening voice.

Again, he just stared at me. He looked startled though. Hahaha. Wait, stop staring at me, you creep! Just take a stupid picture...it lasts longer. I thought. I shoved him to prove that I wanted him gone. Instead, he fell, face first, into mud. You idiot!

"Gah! What is wrong....with you?" the Jerk yelled.

I grit my teeth and clenched my fists. Hey, this guy was bothering me.....sooo bad, I just wanted to throw some punches into his face. Gah!

But I mumbled under my breath "Now!"

He looked at me like I was a crazy. But he left. Now he can join those loser I dealt with earlier. It was those two girls and boy. The one girl was a friend of Mia's, I know that for a fact!

[ An hour ago ]

Here I was, minding my own business. Then those three came. The one boy was the one I first saw when I got out of the obsidian. He passed out from me. Hehe. But those girls, they just stared at me in shock.

"Chooky?" the familiar girl whispered.

"Yes, Mia?" Chooky said.

"I thought that story, you told, was fake. I thought he was really dead." Nina said.

"Same here." Chooky replied.

"Idiots," I roared,"I have come back for my revenged!"

The girls screamed and started to run away, as they dragged along the boy. Of coarse, even if they weren't dragging him, I was the faster one. I raised my sword in the air. I paused and brought it down with force. They disappears, probably spawning somewhere. I laughed as I gathered their belongings, apples, wood, stone, stone sword, iron, bucket, raw chicken, eggs, and cooked meat. Nothing special.

[ End of Flashback ]

I don't know why I paused before I sliced them. I'm a mean guy who kills innocent people. Maybe because they are friends of..... Mia? Yeesh! I need to get over her. I'm different now!