Chapter 7

Authors Note:

Sorry! Don't hate me! I haven't updated in a long time. Wattpad deleated this book, but one day it came back. Yay! I missed writing Minecraft. Speaking of it, I did not know you could color sheep, or make sheep, cows, and pigs spawn a baby by using carrots and potatoes for pigs, and wheat for sheep and cows. I knew that you could do it to chickens, though. There are more secrets unraveling from Minecraft. Okay, you all heard enough of me babbling about stupid stuff you probably knew. On to the story..... :D

-------------------------------

Nina's POV

   I flopped on my bed. My feet ach. I was about to go to sleep when I heard a knock on the door. What in Notches name would someone be doing at this time of night? I thought. I sighed and walked over to my door. I opened it revealing a guy with blonde hair and blue eyes staring at me.

"What do you want?" I asked like this has happened to me before.

"A-a-a guy. Brown hair. White eys. Scary. Laughs creepy. Uh-h-h pushed me. Please!" he got down on both knees, "Help me!"

"Whi-white eyes? Come on in!" I pulled him in and closed the door.

   I sighed. Could he be talking about Herobrine? He did say white eyes, brown hair, and scary. It sounded and awful lot like him. I made the guy sit down and offered him bread, eggs, and milk. He took the offer.

"Thanfs yuf. Hmm, thif bread tasf gooooof." he said between mouthfuls of food. I nodded. I waited until he was done.

"Sooo, whacha name?" I asked.

"Jakob. Yours?"

"Nina. So explained exactly what happened. " I said.

"Sure, it all started this morning. I got attacked by a mob and died. I respawned on this guy with white eyes. So I was like 'Woa man, your eyes are white! Are mine white, too?' And he was all like 'Leave Now!'" Jakob said, trying to make himself sound like a mean man, " And I just was about to go when he pushed me into mud. So I got scared when he told me to leave. I ran away as he laughed."

   I thought for a moment. Wouldn't Herobrine have tried to kill Jakob? I was deep in thought, trying to make sense of this. It almost seemed like there was a missing puzzel prices, but what could it be? I turned to Jakob.

"Well, it sounds like Herobrine. I'll have to tell Mia, Chooky, Dylan, and Leo 'bout this in the morning. Here I have a spare bed that you can sleep in." I said, getting out the bed.

"Thanks. You wouldn't mind if I build a house around here, would you. And I could help out, I have good experience with crops. I even have some seeds." Jakob showed pumpkin, weat, watermelon, beet root, potato, and carot seeds. I nodded.

   We got ready for bed. After having a night snack, I fell asleep thinking of a feast we could have with all that food. After all, I was sick of eating mushroom soup, milk, and bread. And the eggs. It would be cool to have beet root soup. Maybe I could also go fishing, too.