The Lover In Disguise

A/N: This is actually more like a confession than a short story...

I just wanna' know you better now

Everything Has Changed

Almost four consecutive years that we've been together. Since freshman days and up until now. Yet I just realize how much I love the way I am whenever you're around.

I know it sounds stupid. Falling in love with my best friend will be one of the dumbest thing I could ever done in my whole life. What can I say? Love moves mysteriously. Like a vicious predator lurking on its helpless prey. And unfortunately, I fell for it... again.

You've seen me break down and your shoulders became my crying place. I got to admit. It's a little immature of me. *Cringes*

Anyways, I forgot when it all started. I guess it was that time when you told me that you liked me once. Believe me, I was so dumbfounded and overwhelmed at the same time.

How come I didn't know that he felt the same way before?

Well... I can be numb sometimes.

*Heavy Breathing* That's all for now, John. I wish you won't pass through this crap (But I know you will eventually since you read my stories). Even so, I'm happy that you became a part of my life. A part of my heart. And a part of me.

Everything really has changed, hasn't it?