The Bath

Okay, this chapter is all about the proper way to take a bath. Well, I'm pretty much sure that ya'll know how to clean yourselves but for someone who showers for like three hours (Not Exaggerating), I'm pretty much sure there are things you're missing out. The following guidelines will probably help you find bathing more relaxing and convenient that you'll never look at the bathroom the same way again.

STEPS:

1. REMOVE YOUR GARMENTS SLOWLY:
Unless you're in a rush, it's better to get off your clothes momentarily. This way, your body will adjust to the temperature and enable the skin to breathe.

2. LISTEN TO THE WATER:
This might seem odd but listening to the running water can calm your nerves and let you connect to the water itself.

3. SHOWER/TUB:
Stand under the shower for a good thirty seconds before proceeding to the next step. If you prefer to use the tub, fill it with at least the same height as your chest. Make sure that the water's temperature is suitable depending on different factors

4. CLOSE YOUR EYES:
This one's a little scary (If you always watch horror movies... You know what I mean.) but closing your eyes can boost your stamina and can help you relax. As you do this, try to take in long breathes to help good blood circulation.

5. CLEAN:
Use soaps which are tested by dermatologists. Avoid using acidic soaps for they can cause allergic reaction to the skin. And as for your hair, try to apply the right amount of shampoo as needed. Too much haircare products can do opposite to your desired results.

6. SING:
Singing in the bathroom actually helps boost self esteem and confidence.

7. MASSAGE:
Apply gentle strokes to your body parts to help regenerate your body and recover from fatigue.

8. DRY:
When drying, use a clean towel and rub it gently against your body. Apply body lotion if needed.

9. LOOK IN THE MIRROR (IF YOU HAVE ANY):
It's better to check yourself out before you leave the bathroom.

10. CLEAN THE BATHROOM:
Never leave the bathroom dirty. :)

THAT'S ALL! ENJOY YOUR NEXT SHOWER!

PS. These guidelines are actually unreliable cause I'm just a teenage girl trying to voice out her opinions...

._. Meh

PPS. THIS CHAPTER WAS ACTUALLY INSPIRED BY THE EVENTS THAT HAPPENED ON DECEMBER 20th TO 21st AND YES PEOPLE, THEY WERE WET DAYS. (Literally)