Page 3

After about 45 minutes I arrive at a beautiful beach house (in mm). I walk into the house and look around it was so beautiful. I hear the door open behind me and I turn around to see my clients.

 I hear the door open behind me and I turn around to see my clients

         They were very attractive. I greeted them with a smile and introduced myself "Hi my name is Alexis, I will be helping you plan your party today." I help my hand out for each of them to shake. After shaking hands they introduced themselves. "Hey, im Lucas." "Wassup, im Will." How ya doin, imTroy." Troy's accent layed on me very thick. "Yo, why you got them shades on? Ain't no sun in here." Lucas said laughing. I shrugged my shoulder and was about to turn away until Will grabbed my arm. When I turned around to face him Troy snatched the shades off and revealed my black eye.
       I watched as all of their mouths slightly came open, one by one. I attempted grab my shades out of his hand but he put them in his pocket. I looked down and started to cry. Lucas grabbed me and wrapped his arms around my shoulder as I cried in his chest. We all walked to the couch and sat down. "Who did that to you?" Will asked me with sincerity in his voice. I looked at my hands and answered "My boyfriend, Damion. He just does it when he gets drunk sometimes it's not a big deal. I'm fine." They gave me a confused look until Troy said "It is a big deal and you ain't fine. Where the fuck is this dude at? I need to talk to him cause he got it fucked up if he think he just gone keep putting his hands on you." I shook my head and said "I can't tell you where he is?" They all gave me a look like and why the fuck not. I jumped up and grabbed my clipboard. "Can we get back to business. I have to pick up my son from daycare soon." I said hoping that would change the subject. Lucas said " So, you got a son by this dude" I nodded and said " I'm sorry but I need to go get my son but when I get him I can come right back." They nodded as we said our goodbyes and I headed to the car.