Page 7

We finally get to the house they're staying at (in mm) and I am amazed, it is beautiful. Vier pulls into the driveway and turns of the engine. I get out of the car and stare at the house. I was about to get Darion until Vier stopped me."It's cool I got him." he said smiling at me. I nodded my head and followed after him. When I entered in the house it was more beautiful than I thought it would be. Everything was white and black, I had fallen in love with it and I had only been in it a couple of seconds.
"Ayye man, let go that shit hurt."
I turned around to see Darion roughly pulling on Vier's hair. I laughed at the fact that he was begging an 8 month old. "You ain't gone help me?" he said looking at me. I took Darion out of his arms and sat him down next to me in a pillow. He started to cry so I grabbed his bottle and put it to his lips. I watched as he slowly started to drift to sleep. Once I was positive he was asleep I slowly got out of the chair and grabbed my phone off of the other chair across from me
I heard a door open and then I heard a lot of loud yelling.
BOOM. Somebody slammed the door which woke Darion up, crying. "Damn!" I cursed out loud. I picked Darion up and started feeding him again. By this time everyone had come in and sat down. We heard a knock on the door. Everyone was here, so no one knew who it was. Lucas ran and answered the door. I could hear talking in the distance but I couldn't understand what they were saying or who was saying it until I heard, "Is Alexis here?" I instantly knew that it was Damion.  How did he find me? Does this guy have a tracking device on my car? Should I be worried? Why the fuck is he here?
"Naw, she ain't here.Who asking?"

"I'm her boyfriend, Damion and I know she here I got a tracking device on her car and I saw her get in the car with ole dude and come here. So, where is she?"

"So, you the one that be beating on her like dat."

"Nigga, that ain't none of yo business so you just go in there, tell Alexis to bring her ass out here with my child."

I heard a loud smack which made me get up and run in their direction. When I got there I saw Lucas on top of Damion. Beating him and it made me sad but I couldn't stop them because I wanted him to know how it felt to be hurt. Dillyn and Will grabbed Lucas and pulled him off of Damion. He looked at me and ran outside to his car. And that was the last I had seen of him in two weeks.