Page 18

We got home and there was a black range rover in the driveway. Lucas parked beside it and got Darion out of the car. Shawn(my brother) opened the door for me. I was about to unlock the door until someone opened it and it was my bestfriend Naya (in mm).

"We moving in bestfriend." she said with a wide smile.

"Who is we?" I asked.

"Me, Mya, Tanasia, and Zy." Just then all of them walked around the corner. My eyes got wide and I ran in the house pushing all of them back. We all sat down in the living room watching t.v. I picked up my phone and looked at the time. It was 8:30 and I was kinda tired so I grabbed a sleeping Darion from Shawn. "Y'all im about to go to sleep." I said about to walk to my room until Naya said, "Let me keep Darion." I gave her Darion and ran upstairs. I was about to close the door until someone's foot stopped the door. I opened it back up and saw Lucas standing there. He looked at me with a smirk and took his shirt off. He came in and locked the door. He pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. He kissed my neck down to my belly button. He was about to pull off my pants until I stopped him.

"Lucas, I'm about to get in the shower."

"You still mad cause Darion chose me over you or that other thing with that girl in the store." he asked. Let me tell y'all. We was in the store getting gas and snacks and stuff. This girl ran up to Lucas, kissed his cheek, and asked for a picture. I was pissed bout that kiss but I stayed cool. I took her phone out her hand and turned to the camera as I was about to take the picture I saw Lucas' hand move down to her waist. I looked between the both of them and waited for him to move his hand but he didnt. I was bout to cuss both of they asses out but im tryna get right with Jesus so I took the picture, payed for my stuff and sat in the car. A few minutes later Lucas come outside talkn bout "is you big mad or little mad" and Shawn ole ugly ass in the backseat swear everything funny. "Take me home, Lucas." He put his hands up as if he was surrendering and drove off. Back to now.
I pushed Lucas off of me and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water and got in the shower.