Page 24

Lucas and I finally arrived to the office. He and I walked inside and went to my office. He started to look around. "Damn it looks nice in here. How did you afford this?" he asked me. "My grandma left me everything including $500,000 dollars and when I was little I always told her that I was gonna plan things for people and that's exactly what i did." There was a knock on the door. "come in" I said. The door came open and Shawn walked in. "Nice to see you again sir. Have a seat and i'll be right with you." I said. He sat down while I looked for his file. "hey Lucas. What you doing here?" He asked him. " No reason." He replied. "Oh cool but uh Alexis I tried to call you last night." Shawn said to me. "Your on my block list so it probably didn't work." I said. I heard Lucas chuckle. " I found your file now so do you have any idea where you want this party to be located?" I asked him. "Yeah I rented this spot down on the 6th. I think it should be big enough. I can give you the address if you wanna take a look at it." he said. I handed him a pen and paper. He wrote down the address and passed the paper back to me. "Thank you. I'll take a look at it." I said. "Aight. I'll see you next week." He said standing up. " Thank you" I said watching him leave. "Well that went well." I said. " I told you as long as i'm here he ain't gone fuck with you babygirl." He said kissing my forehead. " Now that he's gone I guess I can go now." "I love you. Bye"