Page 14

I felt our lips come in contact together and a rush came upon my body. Our toungues locked and I felt his hand slowly go from my back to my ass. I felt him lift me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was so into the kiss I didnt notice that he had taken us to his bed room.

He layed my body on the bed and slowly slid my pants off. He came back up and gently kissed my lips. I took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. He did the same to me leaving me in my bra and panties. He kissed my neck multiple times and went down to my stomach licking down to my kitty. I let out a soft moan. He took off my panties and blew on my kitty. "Baby, don't tease me." I said to him making him look up at me. "Tell me you want it. Beg for it." He said blowing on her once again causing my body to quiver. "Please, I want it, please give it to me right now." I begged him. He looked me in my eyes as he licked her. I moaned uncontrollably and put my hand in his hair. I felt something that I had not felt in a long time, pleasure.He grabbed my thighs and pushed them as far back as they would go. It felt so good to me and then I felt his toungue enter my pussy. He stuck it in and out of her making close my thighs which he pushed back open. I felt my stomach tighten. "Lucas, baby im cumming." He continued and started sucking on my clit and spelling his name on it. I felt my body get weak and my stomach loosen up as I came. He sucked all of it up and swallowed it. He came back up to me and lifted me up a little to unhook my bra. He started licking down my neck until he got to my breast. He started sucking on the skin making me moan. He bit my skin leaving multiply love marks. I felt his warm lips connect with my left nipple and let out a low moan. He moved to my right nipple and started sucking it. I moaned out so loud, he chuckled and moved his left hand to my pussy. He inserted two fingers in making me almost scream. "Fuck you so fucking tight." he said sliding his fingers in and out slowly. "Faster baby faster" he obeyed and went extremely fast. "Aaaahhhh fuck yes Lucas!!" i screamed. He took his fingers out and I started whining. "Why did you-gco" He slammed his erect penis into making making me scream. He slammed himself in and out of me repeatedly.

"Ahhhh Lucas yes baby yesss!!!"  He groaned and slowed down.

" That's not my name. Say it the right way."

"Daddy!"

"Who pussy it this?"

"It's all your daddy, it is all yours." He sped up again and groaned. I felt my stomach tighten again and my body shake. I came again but Lucas was still hard.

"Get on top" I heard him say. I climbed on top of him and inserted him into me. "Oh god" I said letting my head fall back. I rotated my hips on his member. He grabbed my hips and dug his fingers into them. I bounced on his member and bit my bottom lip.

"Oh my goodness Lucas I can't take it."

"Take it baby, take that shit."

"Lucas, it hurts."

"It's okay baby, you got it."

"Oh my god, I cant, aaaahhhh!!" I screamed. I felt my stomach tighten up once again and I came on top of him. He flipped us over and looked into my eyes. He leaned down and kissed me, putting his tongue in my mouth. He pulled away and smirked. "All fours, right now." I turned over and got on my hands and knees. He slammed himself into me again. "This boy does not understand the concept of gentle." I thought to myself. I put my hand on his thigh in attempt to push him back.

"Take all of it babygirl, take it all."

"Lucas it hurts so bad." He kept smashing himself into me. He grabbed my hair and pulled me towards him. "Say my name" he whispered in my ear. "Lucas, Lucas, Oh my god Lucas!!" I screamed. He chuckled and smacked my ass with his left hand. I felt my stomach tighten again.

"Lucas baby I'm cumming."

"Me too, baby." I came, he pulled out and came on my back. I layed down on the bed while he cleaned us both up with a towel. After cleaning us up he layed down next to me and pulled the covers over us. He wrapped his arms and around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Alexis, I love you babygirl and don't forget that ever." He said kissing my temple.

"I love you too, Lucas." I kissed his lips and cuddled up to him until we both fell asleep.