Page 22

*6 hours later*                        

I finally got home. I sat down on the couch between Lucas and Naya. Naya was sitting next to Donté who had Darion in his lap. Everybody else was sitting on the floor watching tv. I noticed that Naya and Donté have gotten closer over time but imma leave them alone. I layed my head on Lucas shoulder and he kissed my forehead. "How was your day, babygirl?"

"Stressful, and you wont believe who was one of my clients."

"Who?

"Shawn, the guy that y'all set me up with that one time. He kept flirting with me. Do you think he knows that we're together?"

"Yeah, that nigga know cause I told him multiple times."

"Oh, well Lucas im kinda worried. I have to see him again tomorrow to show him the place ."

"I can go with you" I shrugged my shoulders. Darion started crying and Naya handed him to me and Lucas took him.
"Lucas, you always taking my son away from me." I complained.

"Well i'll give him back since you wanna be a big ass baby about it." He told me trying to give him back to me.

"I don't want him right now." I said giving him a small smile.

" But you just said.....you so fucking bipolar bruh."He said shaking his head. I heard some giggling and I looked over Naya. Donté and Naya were flirting with eachother but thats normal. I looked down on the floor and everybody was laughing at the movie they was watching. I leaned over and whispered in Naya's ear. "If you need some condoms I got plenty." She quickly turned around and sucked her teeth at me. When she turned back around I "overheard" her ask him for a pen and paper and I saw her write something down. She slid the paper in my lap and I looked down at it and it read.

Give me about 5

I laughed at it and tapped Lucas' leg which somehow found its way in my thigh. I ran upstairs and opened my secret drawer and looked for the condoms. Once I found them I ran back downstairs and sat back down and Lucas' found his way on me once again. I looked over at him and saw him laying back with Darion in his chest. I looked back at Naya and slid the condoms in her back pocket. She turned around and mouthed thank you and turned back around. I moved closer to Lucas and layed my body on him laying my head on his chest. He started giving me a booty rub and we watched tv and cuddled for the rest of the night.