Page 16

Since I had already taken my shower I was about to get dressed until I heard Lucas. "And dress cute and fancy and shit." I nodded my head and got dressed (in mm).
I

ran back downstairs and saw Lucas and Darion playing. "Lucas, is this okay?" I asked catching his attention. He stood up with Darion in his hands and said "Babygirl, you look beautiful." Thus boy just dont know what the word babygirl does to me.

I smiled and said "Okay, let me get Darion dressed." I reached for Darion but Lucas pulled him away. "Let me do it. I think he's starting to like me a little more." I shrugged my shoulders and sat down. Troy walked into the room dressed in black and white. He sat down next to me and looked me up and down.

"Guh, you betta get it." he said snapping his fingers.

"Troy, I swear you so slow but thank you." Will,Vier, and Donté walked in and smiled at me. "You look amazing." Will said. I replied with a thanks. "Guys, I need some girls in this house im lonely." I said looking around at everybody. "Just wait." Lucas said walking downstairs. Both him and Dorian were wearing the same color.

"Alright Y'all ready?" Everybody got up and walked outside

"Alright Y'all ready?" Everybody got up and walked outside. I got in the car and Lucas put Darion in his carseat. He sat down in the drivers seat and looked at me. He puckered up his lips and leaned towards me. I leaned in and pecked his lips.

"Where we going?" I asked looking at my phone.

"The airport." he answered

"I got heels on and we going to a airport. You lucky I keep a extra pair of shoes in the back and you lucky they match my outfit."

"Hahaha, calm down and we not going nowhere we going to pick some people up." I nodded and looked back at my phone. He kissed my cheek, turned on the engine, and pulled out of the driveway.