Chapter 2

Newts POV

Newt groaned into his pillow as the knocking on the door continued.
"Time to wake up, you got 4 clients today so you better get ready!" The man, who Newt had come to know as Janson yelled. He cringed at the number. 4. Damn it was going to be a long day.

Newt slowly sat up, winching at the shooting sharp pains that shot though his body. He was aching everywhere but that didn't stop Janson from booking him appointments so that he could make more money.

Newt was now 17, he had been at this establishment called 'Wicked Treats' for 3 years and in all that time he had never wanted to disappear more. He had been put through 'training' after his first client and was taught how to be the ideal submissive and all the dos and don'ts of the industry.

Newt just wanted to be free and live a normal life. Being woken up everyday with a minimum of 2-3 clients a day was exhausting and painful. He was only 17.

Newt had a slim build, not very masculine which made him a popular choice due to his body type. He had fluffy blonde hair that swept across his forehead even though he never had time to actually style it. He also had a baby face, cute little features, making him look very delicate which also made him a popular choice.

He sat up in bed, groaning at the sharp pain that shot through his spine and slowly stood up, gritting his teeth.

Yesterday wasn't a good day, the last of the 3 clients was very rough and was into all the kinky things that Newt really didn't like doing. The man tied him up and used a whip, Newts least favourite thing in the box since it hurt so badly, but he couldn't say no.

He slowly stumbled over to the small bathroom that was attached to his room, looking at his face in the mirror and frowning. He still had a small cut on his bottom lip from 3 days ago and a bruise was forming on his left cheek which was accompanied by several others scattered across the boys features. Newt looked down at his bare torso, covered in bruises and scratches, red marks and whip marks. He didn't understand how people could still be so rough when they could see the damage that had been done.

He turned on the tap, letting the water run for a few seconds before splashing some onto his face, liking the coldness of it again this burning skin.

"NEWT! HURRY UP!" Janson yelled causing Newt to jump in surprise and almost lose his footing and slip, luckily catching himself at the last second.

"Ok" he whispered in response even though he knew he wouldn't be heard. Newts voice was shot from all the screaming and forced blowjobs he has had to give, so even a whisper felt dry and painful for him. Newt had been told countless times that he was too loud when doing his 'job' but the pain was unbearable sometimes.

He whipped his face and walked back into his room, sighing at the tray that has been placed on his bead with what they attempted to call breakfast on it. 2 slices of cold toast with jam and a plastic cup filled with water....great.

Newt quickly ate the food and drank his water, a frown still on his face. He really hated his life. This wasn't a life for a 17 year old. His parents had never come back for him, why would they abandon him in a place like this? Newt could feel tears starting to moist in his eyes but quickly blinked them away. Showing a sign of weakness only got more punishment. Before Newt could do anything else he heard the click of the door and a tall, dark haired man stepped inside with a devilish grin on his face, looking up and down Newts thin body.
"Well aren't I a lucky man today"

Thomas POV
"Minho no cmon man you know I'm not into that stuff" Thomas pleaded to his best friend Minho. It was Thomas's 18th birthday in a few days time and Minho wanted to get him a gift that bet all gifts and a ticket to 'Wicked treats' sounded like the best plan to Minho.

"Cmon Thomas there's probably some real good ones in there, just think about all the action you'll get and it won't cost you anything since I'm paying!" Minho tried to plea but Thomas wasn't hearing any of it.

Thomas and Minho had been friends for as long as they could remember. They did everything together and never left each others sides. Minho was more outgoing than Thomas though, he had a bit of a wild side that got him into trouble especially at school.

"I don't know man, isn't it a bit rude? I mean, using someone fur their body and all that?" Thomas said causing Minho to roll his eyes.
"Thomas, you don't understand what your saying no to. You will literally get some action for free and no it's not rude it's their job"
"I really don't know-"
"Thomas when have I ever made a bad choice?"
Thomas snorted at the comment, thinking back to almost every choice Minho had ever made and how that resulted in someone somehow either hurt, in trouble or something broken.
"I can think of a few times..." Thomas stated, looking Minho dead in the eyes. Minho sighed sarcastically, mocking a fake sense of disappointment.
"Thomas, just say yes, I'm doing this as a favour"
Thomas pressed his lips together in a thin line, thinking it through. It couldn't be that rude, right? One time couldn't hurt....

"Fine, do it then"

Hello!! I hope you're enjoying the story so far. I e been wanting to write this one for a while so hopefully I actually get through the whole story! Please let me know what you think and have a great day :)•