Chapter 11

Thomas POV

Thomas waited on the couch as the seconds ticked by. A voice interrupted his thoughts, the man at the desk calling out his name.

"Thomas, Newt is in room 250 as like last time. Remember, you have the recording so enjoy yourself!" Thomas only have a forced "thanks", looking back at Minho who looked at him with stern yet sympathetic eyes. He gave him a nod as he walked out the door. He had decided to just go for a drive until he needed to pick Thomas up.

Thomas walked down the hallway, stopping for a second as a door up ahead opened up, a man walking out and closing the door behind him. He was tall and muscular with dark black hair and deep green eyes, his shirt was half Stuckey into his pants and he had a look of extract on his face. He must have just finished an appointment as he walked past Thomas, the smell of sex clutched to his clothes and hit Thomas on his way past.

Thomas kept walking until he reached the door the man had walked out of, looking at the number he froze when it read '250'.
That was Newts last client. Thomas felt a shiver shoot down his body as he dreaded what he would find when he opened the door. He had a 2 hour session and to see the muscles on man that had just walked out, he highly doubted that Newt was going to be able to move.

Thomas took a deep breath, knowing that Newt knew that there was another client made him feel a bit better, at least he was expecting this.

Thomas placed his fingers on the door knob, deciding that he should knock first, he removed his fingers, lightly tapping on the door. A small amount of rustling and the sound of something owing pushed across the floor was heard before the creaking noise of bed springs sounded from behind the door.

"Come in" Newts vice sounded from inside the room. It sounded forced, as if he was trying to sound confident, but Thomas could already hear though that.

He turned the doorknob and pushed the door open slowly, stepping inside and closing the door behind him. He turned around to be met with a sight that, in any other situation than this, would have excited Thomas.

Newt was standing next to the bed, dressed in only a very thin pastel pink mini skirt that barely covered his private area, he had on knee high matching pastel socks and a pastel pink collar around his neck. His fluffy blonde hair was all over the place and his cheeks were flushed, probably from the previous appointment. As soon as his eyes met Thomas's, the boy froze in place.

Thomas himself had to hold himself back from just pushing the beautiful boy onto the bed. He walked towards the blonde boy who had a look of both forced confidence and slight confusion.

"Newt, I have to explain this quickly so it doesn't look suspicious ok? Please just go along with what I do, I'm so sorry" Thomas whispered into the blondes ear as he snuck his hands behind the boys back. Newts breath hitched at the contact, giving a small nod as he looked into Thomas's eyes, willing for him to explain himself.

Thomas worked his hands down under the waistband of Newts skirt, placing his hands in the boys hips, rubbing small circles onto his soft skin as he whispered into the boys ear again.
"We were going to break you out today but I was told this is being recorded so we can't. I'm so sorry" he whispered, bringing his lips down to the blonde boys neck as he left small kisses on the skin, a small wine leaving the blonde boys lips as the lips glided across his skin.
Thomas brought his lips back to the boys ear. "I'm so sorry Newt, I feel so terrible that we have to do this but I promise that I will get you out" Thomas whispered, looking the beautiful boy in the eyes. Newt looked up at Thomas, nodding in understanding.

"It's o-ok. I didn't think you were going to come back" Newt whispered as he wrapped his own hands around Thomas's waist, pulling himself closer to the brown haired boy, clearly understanding what Thomas was saying.
"We are being recorded, it's ok. Do what you need to do ok? I p-promise it's ok I can take it" Newt whispered looking up at Thomas again who brought his lips back to the boys ear.
"I'm sorry"
"Don't be, it's ok, let's put on a show so they don't suspect anything"

Thomas pulled back once again to look at Newt properly, placing a finger under the boys chin.
"Are you sure?" Thomas asked, looking deep into Newts eyes

"Yes"