December 2019

~Felix~

"Close your eyes"

I moved my hands sensually, massaging a generous amount of shampoo in Archer's hair. I had been at it for a while. It was probably unhealthy to wash hair that long but every movement of my fingers in his hair had sent my fiancé on a daze. His butt was nestled in my groin and he was moving to his own rhythm against me.

"Hm"

"Closed?" I asked.

"Yep"

I tilted his head slightly so his hair could meet the jet of water passing by. I helped part it so the water could thoroughly wash the shampoo off. Turning him towards me, I cleaned the soap suds off his face.

Soon his hair was falling across his face and held there by its wetness.

His eyes were closed and clean water was following little streams on his face. He looked gorgeous as the light in the bathroom hit his face. It made the water on his face sparkle. His eyebrows fluttered.

I couldn't help but be drawn to his lips, which he was biting at that moment. He had no idea what he was doing to me. The air in the shower was warm but I was getting hotter.

His porcelain skin was mesmerizing. He was flawless. I could see his perfect body perfectly, toned in all the right places.

I parted the hair on his face slowly, pushing him slightly out of the jet of water. I leaned over to place my lips against his. He couldn't see me, but he welcomed me with no resistance. Our kiss was slow and tantalizing just like the water that hit my body as I pushed Archer against the wall.

I placed my hand on the glass there, effectively trapping him on one side. We continued kissing. I could feel his member growing against me. He put his hand tightly on my waist as he moaned sweetly against my lips.

My lips left his and placed feathery light kisses on the side of his face.

"Babe, you haven't forgotten we have lunch with Stella and Clark, right? And you have your meeting at the bank", he said.

I reached between us and grabbed his member fully. He held me tighter, his nails digging into me. He released a heavy moan, telltales of the effect I was having on him. He wanted to struggle, but couldn't quite achieve it.

"Babe", his words were strained.

"I haven't. They can all wait. Besides, I haven't even washed you properly yet", I said.

"I suppose they can wait an extra 30 minutes. Stella always makes me wait", he said.

I didn't waste any second placing my lips on his. Our kiss was fiercer. My tongue gained entry into his mouth and reveled in the warmth it offered. I placed my hands firmly around his butt and lifted him up. He wrapped his legs around me.

=

"All done", I whispered, nestling my head in his neck.

My hands moved to wrap around his waist and he moved away quickly.

"Babe", he squealed.